StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not popping up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

Normal tables pop up at the right time when action is required. However, when playing speed tables they don't. Any clue as to what the solution might be? Tried reseting the poker room. Also on normal tables the hotkey for bringing up the table requiring action works and this usually solved it but on speed it doesnt.
Speed tables on iPoker?

There are some notes about Speed poker on the iPoker help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

My first guess would be that you are using the "iPoker_noChat" site, because when you close the chatbox, iPoker moves the fold/call/bet buttons to the center of the table. But with Speed poker, the buttons are always on the far right of the table. So in this case SaT would be looking in the wrong location for the action buttons. If this were the problem, the solution would be to use the normal "iPoker" site within SaT, and always make sure your iPoker tables have the full sized chatbox.

Yes i cannot resize the chatbox. However I even reregistered the site with speed tables and everything went fine! So it's abit odd
Speed tables do not allow you to resize the chatbox, it remains halfsized if I remember correctly. But the fold/call/bet buttons stay at the far right side of the table.

On normal tables, the buttons are only at the far right side of the table when the chatbox is full sized. If you make the chatbox half sized, then the button shift over slightly. If you close the chatbox altogether, the buttons move to the middle of the table.

So you always need the buttons on the far right of the table, which would always be the case on Speed tables and would happen as long as your chatbox is fullsized on normal tables. Then you would use the "iPoker_noChat" site within SaT.

I dont understand it, so what's the solution? I'm not using the nochat setup as my chat is always visible.

Sorry my mistake, they were popping up, it's just that the "fast fold" is visible and is read as if action is required even thought it isn't my turn yet. Any way to adjust the software so that it would only pop up when something like call/raise buttons appear?
(01-08-2014, 07:46 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry my mistake, they were popping up, it's just that the "fast fold" is visible and is read as if action is required even thought it isn't my turn yet. Any way to adjust the software so that it would only pop up when something like call/raise buttons appear?

Hrmmm. Try this,

Copy and paste this below into a new file named "iPoker_custom.ini"
Put this file in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

Code:
[settings]

standard_table_width=837
standard_table_height=616

buttons=fold,call,bet

action_button=call

fold_button_x_coord=507
fold_button_y_coord=543
fold_button_region_topleft_x_coord=433
fold_button_region_topleft_y_coord=534
fold_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=548
fold_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=580

call_button_x_coord=580
call_button_y_coord=543
call_button_region_topleft_x_coord=551
call_button_region_topleft_y_coord=534
call_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=666
call_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=580

bet_button_x_coord=732
bet_button_y_coord=543
bet_button_region_topleft_x_coord=669
bet_button_region_topleft_y_coord=534
bet_button_region_bottomright_x_coord=784
bet_button_region_bottomright_y_coord=580

betsize1_x_coord=490
betsize1_y_coord=493
betsize2_x_coord=603
betsize2_y_coord=493
betsize3_x_coord=718
betsize3_y_coord=493

border_redraw_method=click

use_basic_click=1

use_lobby_pid_for_tables=0

table_class=PTIODEVICE

table_include_title_text=\/
table_exclude_title_text=lobby|Replay

Then remove the builtin "iPoker" site from SaT.
Then Include "iPoker_custom" which should be at the very bottom of the drop down list.

This is a custom site that I created based off of the built in iPoker settings, where I've only changed the action_button from fold to call.

The problem may arise if someone shoves allin, and maybe iPoker only displays the fold and bet buttons. This happens on some sites but I'm not sure if it does on iPoker. iPoker may only show the fold and call buttons.

Give it a try.

Thank you, this worked. However, there's another issue now, sometimes the tables pop up even thought I haven't completed my action on the table that popped up before. E.g. I am playing 10 tables and table 3 pops up then suddenly table 5 pops up making me missclick. I played 10 tables for an hour and made over 20 missclicks. In the second half hour I tried playing slower to avoid it but still had quite a few missclicks and my hands/hour went down by a 1/3. Any way to solve this? As it becomes pretty useless to me since im not using the hotkeys and only need the tables to pop up at the right time..
Have you turned off iPoker's "take focus" options like is stated on the iPoker help page?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ipoker

In fact you need to do that for every site that you play on:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing

Yes I noticed that those settings were ticked even thought I turned them off before. Yet still, after turning them off the same issue was reoccurring.
Pages: 1 2 3