StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: carbonfoldproblem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

fold+stack isnt working all of a sudden and my grid is constantly full. i do have two different f+s, dont think that matters but all i can think of why this maybe happened. playing on carbon only, and sngs.
at first today, tables were going to stack when i would use fold and stack button to check. i know on wpn that if u do that it checks and keeps in stack, unless its preflop, which it then sends to stack and just straight up folds the hand (like if bb and checks to you and u fold+stack it just folds rather than check). just curious if there's another issue because two sites doing different things is hard to play with when playing on both sites.

and hands were also fold and stacking for first 30min just fine. then it became like 50/50 on whether or not it would go to stack. it would fold the hand everytime so it was just the stacking part not working right. then they call would never stack. i tried to restart it and closed it out a few times but no longer stacking the tables
Firstly, on some sites, when you can check for free and you click Fold instead, the site will give you a popup message saying, "are you sure you want to fold, you can check for free". If SaT sees that popup, it will attempt to click Check. This works on most sites, but not all.

Now

Your other issue seems very strange, and I'm not even sure if I fully understand it. You're saying that using the "Fold+Stack" hotkey does in fact fold the hand, but it doesn't send the table to the stack? My guess is that it is sending the table to the stack, but then the table is instantly popping back out into the grid. However, if that were truly the problem, then it would have failed right from the start, and not after 30 minutes into your session.

Regardless, right now, when you start up SaT, "Fold+Stack" will not send the table to the stack? Do tables move into the grid at the correct time when it is your turn to act? Or do they move there immediately? You can use New Tables slot = stack slot number, and see if the tables stay in the stack until its your turn to act. If not, then you may need to try removing and re-Including Merge and see if that helps

yep, f+s not sending to stack. they do go to grid at correct time. already have new and stack at same slot. set up just 'stack table' and that works fine too. an occasional table f+s works correctly. i promise im not messing with you. i did remove and add merge and didnt help

i also downloaded older version and doesnt help either

made a new grid. its working now. ty for prompt help. appreciate it. love the s n t!
Haha well thats very very strange. If "Stack Table" worked and "Fold+Stack" didn't, then I'm at a loss. But i'm glad you've got it sorted for now