StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT not working on Party Poker new software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

[partypoker: Poker Lobby - Good luck trazom571 ],[#32770]

[Nouakchott - NL Hold'em - 0,01 $/0,02 $],[#32770]
(01-22-2014, 03:04 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Nouakchott - NL Hold'em - 0,01 $/0,02 $

I see the problem.

Initially I thought it was because you were using a European style client which uses commas instead of periods for the cents. In the US we write $0.01 but in Europe they write $0,01 and I attempted to fix this in version 2.52.

However, for some reason, your client is doing something even stranger, by putting the dollar sign after the amount (0,01 $), instead of before ($0,01)

I have never seen this before in any poker client. Where did you download this partypoker? Can you change some language setting within the client so that it doesn't display the stakes like this?

I download it at partypoker.com

I have the software in English and the dollar sign stills appears after the amount. Don't know wthat else to do...
I don't know either... Maybe try contacting partypoker support and ask them how you can change that. What country are you from? Its probably something to do with your country, probably partypoker.com detects what country you are from and downloads the appropriate version. See if they can advise you on downloading a different client. Or maybe try using a VPN or proxy to download

I am having the same problem, Party tables are not detected. But the format looks ok?

[Toulouse - NL Hold'em - $0.01/$0.02],[#32770]

Sry, my bad. Didnt run SnT as admin...
Pages: 1 2