StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT not working on Party Poker new software
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi.

I have the free version of SAT.
I is not Working on the new Party Poker software, the tables are not detected by the SAT program. It works perfectly on other sites.
I alredy try to do a custom site, but it not detect the tables. I added the site as PartyPokerModernTheme.

Thank you.
I just tried it and it works for me with the built in PartyPokerModern site.

Are you using PartyPoker or a skin?
Are you able to get through the Include Site setup ok?

Yes, i built in the PartyPokerModern and i can do the site setup, pressing F9 to detect the table and F10 to fold. That i can do. The problem it's after that, after the site is included by SAT, when i come to play, the tables are not detected by the program. I'm using one of the new PartyPoker table themes.

Tank you.
What tables are you trying it on? I tried at a $0.02/0.04 nlhe cash game table and it worked for me. If SaT cannot grab the stakes then it will disallow the table by default.

I tried at $0.01/0.02 NLH and $0.02/0.04 NLH cash tables and it doesn't detect the tables.
Use this secret hotkey: CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T

Click on the table, press the hotkey, then come back and paste the result

It doesn't work...SAT doesn't detect the table...I don't know what is happening, i've already tried to re-instal and it's still the same problem...
Please try what I asked in my last post.

[(Play Money) Riffa - NL Hold'em - 0,05/0,10],[#32770]
Hrm, I don't know if the free version will work on Play Money. Can you try it on a cash table? And also on the main lobby? Paste the results for both
Pages: 1 2