StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Multiple coordinates for one hotkey
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

How can I set in .ini file, if I hit check hotkey SaT do 3 different coordinates? Huh
This is for marking preaction fields, because [ ] fold and [ ] check/fold are in different places
but I want it with the fold hotkey.
Yeah, the two separate pre-action checkboxes are in different locations. For the built in sites, I have attempted to click one of the checkboxes, usually which ever one is in the same location that overlaps the actual Fold button.

Unfortunately there is no way to specify 3 separate coordinates. Are you wanting one hotkey to click in 3 different locations? This might be problematic. Consider when the real fold button is visible, and your hotkey tries to click at 3 different spots. Are you certain that the [ ] check/fold checkbox doesn't overlap another button where you may click call by mistake?
Im sure no chance of mistake, the preselecting fields are behind or top of the exact buttons where they belong to
The clicks of three location doenst have to happen in the same time, 100ms between them maybe?
What site(s) do you need this for? SaT should already be clicking one of those pre-action checkboxes, right? Which box is it NOT clicking?

I'm not sure about adding this to SaT. Perhaps it may be best for you to create a quick AHK script to solve this.
Actually I have experienced this at several sites, SaT is really clicking the [ ] fold preaction checkbox at the sites, it usually doesnt click [ ] check-fold. Same with call checkbox, if I dont want the SaT to select 'call any' box which is behind the call button, I want only to select for example 'call 80' (which is not behind the call button and if I select and someone raise it, poker software automaticly deselect) it wont work with only 1 coordinate. I use one hotkey to check and fold, I cant get rid of this habit. When I hit the fold hotkey when checking is free, sites like 888 or Winamax have a popup or another selecting option like 'Are you sure' where I have to click another button like yes; check, and its really annoying. And when a player is allin and I have to call, there are sites where the call button now is where the bet button used to be, so I have to push bet hotkey instead of call, thats why would be great if You could add this option to SaT, because if one hotkey could do multiple coordinates, these problems could be solved, If It could be totally customized by the user.
Loving your software by the way, keep it up. Wink
(01-25-2014, 11:02 PM)bushiur Wrote: [ -> ]Actually I have experienced this at several sites, SaT is really clicking the [ ] fold preaction checkbox at the sites, it usually doesnt click [ ] check-fold. Same with call checkbox, if I dont want the SaT to select 'call any' box which is behind the call button, I want only to select for example 'call 80' (which is not behind the call button and if I select and someone raise it, poker software automaticly deselect) it wont work with only 1 coordinate.

Yeah that's exactly right. I tried to line up all of the fold/call/bet coordinates so that they fall on the checkboxes that show up behind. Multiple coordinates is an interesting idea that has never been suggested before. However, I'm still not sure about the safety of this..

Quote:I use one hotkey to check and fold, I cant get rid of this habit. When I hit the fold hotkey when checking is free, sites like 888 or Winamax have a popup or another selecting option like 'Are you sure' where I have to click another button like yes; check, and its really annoying.

SaT tries to click this popup if it can. Sites like PokerStars and PartyPoker have this same popup, and SaT clicks Check and closes those popups successfully. Other sites such as 888 and Winamax, as you note, SaT cannot click. On 888, I cannot programmactically detect the buttons and on Winamax, the popup is not actually a new popup window, instead, the "popup" is built into the table. These present problems. Neither would be solved by using multiple coordinates. For Winamax you would need to a delay before trying to press the 2nd coordinate.

Quote:And when a player is allin and I have to call, there are sites where the call button now is where the bet button used to be, so I have to push bet hotkey instead of call,

Yep good observation again. Some sites actually change this depending upon whether you cover the other player or if he covers you. Sometimes they will show the allin button where the 'call' button normally is and other times they will show it where the 'bet' button is. Other sites keep it consistent. I recommend you think of the SaT fold/call/bet hotkeys instead as hotkeys that click the 1st/2nd/3rd buttons in order on the table. So if the site is only showing fold/none/allin buttons, then you would see that only the 1st and 3rd buttons are visible, which would corrrespond to SaT's fold and bet hotkeys.

This example is another where I think its very bad to add multiple coordinates. Here, I guess you would want the 'call' hotkey to click two locations: the normal call button location and also the bet button location. But what about normal scenarios when all 3 buttons fold/call/bet are visible. In this case, you just want to click the call button, but because you added multiple coordiantes, now when you press the call hotkey, you are sending 2 clicks to both the call button location and the bet button location. You might mistakenly end up minraising.

Quote:thats why would be great if You could add this option to SaT, because if one hotkey could do multiple coordinates, these problems could be solved, If It could be totally customized by the user.

There is always a decision about how much to allow the user to customize things because of how much work is involved. I have to consider how many users will take advantage of it the new feature or not, and also whether it will break the existing stuff. This is a new idea that I hadn't considered, so I'm trying to figure out what the downsides may be.

Quote:Loving your software by the way, keep it up. Wink

Thanks man I appreciate the support Smile
Quote:when you press the call hotkey, you are sending 2 clicks to both the call button location and the bet button location. You might mistakenly end up minraising.

If you add 100ms delay, I think it can work properly.