StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Fold problem please help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi , i play 20 tables on Stars and i want the fold checkmark to be done on table when i click the fold button, to fold faster before its my time to act(when i play with Stars hotkey its working ).. how should i do that? its possible?(now i need to fold twice : first time he puts the table back in stack because i made the fold+stack table, after that when its my time to act he puts second time to fold when its my turn to act, thats not really efficient :S (i play with TN 1/2+ HM2)
There are 2 fold checkboxes, one that says "Fold" and one that says "Check/Fold". I forget which one, but when you press the hotkey for Fold+Stack, SaT will try to click one of these boxes already.

Are you saying that the SaT hotkey doesn't do this? What table theme are you using in Stars?
the fold key is working but the fold indicated in picture is not working :S
Ah yes I see. You are right, SaT does not click that "Fold to any bet" checkbox. SaT will only click the "Fold" pre action checkbox that appears where the Fold button normally is.

Are you saying that the built in Stars hotkeys do click that "Fold to any bet" checkbox?

If so, what you can do is, set up the Fold hotkey within Stars. And then within SaT, just set up a "Stack Table" hotkey with the same key, but prefix it with a ~

For example:
Stars hotkey for Fold: F6
SaT hotkey for Stack Table: ~F6