StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Has anyone been able to find the smallest slot size for 888 without 'sitting out'?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's well documented on these forums that at smaller table sizes SaT fails to identify the action buttons causing tables to fall to the back of grid and you end to sit out of games.

I currently have the following setup which works fine but I want to optimise my screen space by reducing my slot size. I'm wondering if anyone has reduced slot size to a smaller size than my settings and still managed to avoid the problem of SaT failing to identify when the table needs action.

Hope this makes sense and that someone can help.

[settings]
table_width=516
table_height=423
total_slots=6
slot1x=595
slot1y=345
slot2x=4
slot2y=0
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=grid
move_to_grid=preflop
oldtables_duration=2
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
play_mode=SaT
slot3x=0
slot3y=357
slot4x=516
slot4y=0
slot5x=779
slot5y=0
slot6x=779
slot6y=345
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=1
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
table_count_gui_x=1198
table_count_gui_y=85
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=423
gui_y=157
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.55
v=fu
[sites]
888PacificPoker_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PacificPoker\bin\poker.exe
888PacificPoker_included_resized_table_width=516
888PacificPoker_included_resized_table_height=423
888PacificPoker_included_fold_color=0xc97b05
888PacificPoker_included_call_color=0xda59
888PacificPoker_included_bet_color=0x782ff
number_of_sites=3
included_sites=888PacificPoker,Winamax_Small,PokerStarsClassic
Winamax_Small_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\Winamax Poker\Winamax Poker.exe
Winamax_Small_included_resized_table_width=516
Winamax_Small_included_resized_table_height=423
Winamax_Small_included_fold_color=0xc086f
Winamax_Small_included_call_color=0xc086f
Winamax_Small_included_bet_color=0xc086f
PokerStarsClassic_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.FR\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsClassic_included_resized_table_width=516
PokerStarsClassic_included_resized_table_height=384
PokerStarsClassic_included_fold_color=0xc3b88
PokerStarsClassic_included_call_color=0xc3b88
PokerStarsClassic_included_bet_color=0xc3b88
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=6
hotkey1action=Send table to bottom
hotkey1key=Alt
hotkey2action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey2key=Esc
hotkey3action=Tile all tables
hotkey3key=F1
hotkey4action=Fold + Stack table
hotkey4key=Tab
hotkey5action=Call + Stack table
hotkey5key=Q
hotkey6action=Keep table in grid
hotkey6key=PrintScreen
send_table_under_mouse=1
Also perhaps Greg you can advise. If I were to edit the layout would that allow me to experiment with sizing? Which lines of the layout would I change to try this for my 888 tables?
(01-27-2014, 12:39 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]It's well documented on these forums that at smaller table sizes SaT fails to identify the action buttons causing tables to fall to the back of grid and you end to sit out of games.

I would add that this problem only exists for 888poker due to the fact that the fold/call/bet buttons on 888 have hardly any color. They are all gray except for a small sliver at the bottom of the buttons.

Quote:I currently have the following setup which works fine but I want to optimise my screen space by reducing my slot size. I'm wondering if anyone has reduced slot size to a smaller size than my settings and still managed to avoid the problem of SaT failing to identify when the table needs action.

Hope this makes sense and that someone can help.

[settings]
table_width=516
table_height=423

I'd be curious too to see what other people are using. I wouldn't recommend going too much smaller than that. As much as software can assist in multitabling, at some point I think you may need to look at more physical space to offer more pixel resolution such as larger or multi monitors. That's just my opinion though

(01-27-2014, 12:42 AM)MarcyArgy Wrote: [ -> ]Also perhaps Greg you can advise. If I were to edit the layout would that allow me to experiment with sizing? Which lines of the layout would I change to try this for my 888 tables?

Experiment with what? The best way is to simply create a new layout with File -> New Layout and try a different grid slot size that way.