StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Svenska Spel Boss Media
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Jonas

Hi

I really like the software and the setup guide, I play on Svenska Spel on Boss Media.

Is this a supported site? Anyhow I created a new in "other".

I try to stack my tables but they keep going back all the time, the issue to solve this was to change the colors or something. For now that is not my main issue.

Main issue is when I downloaded and tried StackandTile, after that my poker client stops working.
Is this a common problem?

I really want this software and I plan to buy it but I need some help regarding the issues above, is it possible to get a teamviewer session to fix it all? If yes then you have a new customer.

Regards
(02-02-2014, 01:57 AM)Jonas Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I really like the software and the setup guide, I play on Svenska Spel on Boss Media.

Is this a supported site? Anyhow I created a new in "other".

It is not one of the built-in support sites. You were correct to select "Other" and go through the custom site wizard. Then after the wizard, your new site profile should be listed at the bottom of the dropdown, which you would then select and go through Include Site.

Quote:I try to stack my tables but they keep going back all the time, the issue to solve this was to change the colors or something. For now that is not my main issue.

I assume you mean they go back into the grid? This is a common problem, and yes usually has to do with the colors of the table and/or fold button.

Quote:Main issue is when I downloaded and tried StackandTile, after that my poker client stops working.
Is this a common problem?

No. This shouldn't happen at all. What do you mean by "stops working"?

The only problem that could even be slightly related, is if you are using Scan Mode = 'PW' or 'BB' in Advanced Options, somethings this causes graphics glitches on Party Poker. But the Party software still worked fine other than that. Using Scan Mode = DWM should never cause any problems and is recommended.

mumspengar1

Hi admin. Could you please help me to get boss media to work properly? Ive tried everything but cant get it work.
Is there any known problems?
Best regards Mumspengar
(01-30-2015, 04:22 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi admin. Could you please help me to get boss media to work properly? Ive tried everything but cant get it work.
Best regards Mumspengar

Its not a built-in supported site, so you will need to choose 'Other' from the Sites dropdown list and go through the custom site wizard. There is a video on the website to assist you

mp1

(01-30-2015, 10:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2015, 04:22 AM)mumspengar1 Wrote: [ -> ]Hi admin. Could you please help me to get boss media to work properly? Ive tried everything but cant get it work.
Best regards Mumspengar

Its not a built-in supported site, so you will need to choose 'Other' from the Sites dropdown list and go through the custom site wizard. There is a video on the website to assist you

Ive done all that. Still not working :/
My microgaming works tho, so ive done right going trough the "other" site thing, also been watching the video on website. Still cant get it running.
Thought maybe if you have some tricks for it =) Or another member that got it fixed maybe?
Thanks for help
(02-05-2015, 04:48 AM)mp1 Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-30-2015, 10:47 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]
Best regards Mumspengar

Ive done all that. Still not working :/
My microgaming works tho, so ive done right going trough the "other" site thing, also been watching the video on website. Still cant get it running.
Thought maybe if you have some tricks for it =) Or another member that got it fixed maybe?
Thanks for help

If you tell me what exactly isn't working, then maybe I can help you futher. Are the tables detected, resized, and put into the grid? Do the tables not move out of the stack and into the grid? Do they always move out into the grid and never go back to the stack? Etc. Be specific. "Its not working" tells me nothing. You haven't told me what is failing.

mp1

The table doesnt fold when Im pressing f9..
(02-06-2015, 06:34 AM)mp1 Wrote: [ -> ]The table doesnt fold when Im pressing f9..

That can't be right. During Include Site setup, SaT asks you to match the table with F9. It then asks you to press F10 to Fold the hand. Is the problem with the F9 or F10 step?

If F9, then maybe you are running the Boss client as administrator, in which case you will also need to also run SaT as administrator.

If F10, then you may have made a mistake when you created the custom site configuration. You will need to choose Other from the Sites dropdown and do it again. When it asks you to grab the Fold coordinate, make sure you do what it says, and then also Test the click before proceeding to make sure that it clicks the Fold button.

Hi!

I've goe through the setup for "other" and everything works while doing it and even the last part when I add the site to my list of sites but when I start SaT it wont detect the table.

Since I had the same trouble with the free mode on iPoker with tourneys I am guessing it wont work because there is no denomination of the tables size in how big the bb is?
(02-10-2017, 06:44 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi!

I've goe through the setup for "other" and everything works while doing it and even the last part when I add the site to my list of sites but when I start SaT it wont detect the table.

Since I had the same trouble with the free mode on iPoker with tourneys I am guessing it wont work because there is no denomination of the tables size in how big the bb is?

Yes, if you're talking about free mode, then there's no guarantee that it will work. It makes a best effort to determine the blinds based on the title bar text.
Pages: 1 2