StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: tables not returning to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hi my tables do not return to stack when I fold unless I fold when the action is on me. If I elect to fold by selecting fold on the table prior to the action returning to me, my hand will fold but the table will not return to stack. I must return it to the stack by dragging it over.

I do not use any of the hotkey functions.

Any idea how to correct this?
(02-10-2014, 06:51 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Hi my tables do not return to stack when I fold unless I fold when the action is on me. If I elect to fold by selecting fold on the table prior to the action returning to me, my hand will fold but the table will not return to stack. I must return it to the stack by dragging it over.

I do not use any of the hotkey functions.

Any idea how to correct this?

This is the default behavior. Within SaT, the advanced option for "Left mouse click detection" will attempt to look for when you click on the Fold button with your mouse, and if SaT detects that, then it will move the table back into the stack. SaT only looks for the when the fold button is actually visible.

So, before it is your turn, if you click on the fold pre-action checkbox, then SaT will not detect that click and therefore the table will not return to the stack based upon that mouseclick.

I recommend people set up a "Fold + Stack" hotkey within SaT. This hotkey will attempt to click both the fold button and/or the pre-action fold checkbox, and then after doing that it will send the table back to the stack. Try that and it should solve your problem.