StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hi
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Jonas

Hi

Do this program have a options to never sit out on sngs? That it will autocklick I am bank, if you miss to act on your turn?
Also do it autocklicks timebank when available?

Thanks
No unfortunately it does not do that.

The workaround that SaT uses is its 'Old Tables' feature. Basically, if SaT sees that a table hasn't required your action within 5 minutes (can be configured to whatever # of minutes you want), then it will move the table into the grid so that you can see it and determine whats going on, and sit back in if you had sat out mistakenly.

(02-14-2014, 09:42 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]No unfortunately it does not do that.

The workaround that SaT uses is its 'Old Tables' feature. Basically, if SaT sees that a table hasn't required your action within 5 minutes (can be configured to whatever # of minutes you want), then it will move the table into the grid so that you can see it and determine whats going on, and sit back in if you had sat out mistakenly.

Is it possible to use seconds instead of time?
In a fast paced SNG seconds if you sit out 3-handed or 2-handed it adds up?
So would it be possible to have a required action of 20 seconds?
(02-15-2014, 01:06 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]Is it possible to use seconds instead of time?
In a fast paced SNG seconds if you sit out 3-handed or 2-handed it adds up?
So would it be possible to have a required action of 20 seconds?

It may possible but I have not added that currently into the software. I don't think the interface will allow you to go less than 1 minute.

You could try editing your config file directly. First change the 'Old Tables Duration' to 1 minute in Advanced Options. Then click File->Current Layout. Look for the setting oldtables_duration=1 and change it to oldtables_duration=0.33. That means 0.33 minute which is approximately 20 seconds. I'm not sure if this will work or not, so test it first. No one has tried to use an Old Tables Duration this short.

Alternatively, when you are short handed and in the money, you may consider just leaving the table in a grid slot altogether, using a 'Keep Table in Grid' hotkey. Then the table will never return to the stack so you will always see it. This is recommended for important tables such as heads up matches or final tables of tournaments.