StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Subscription
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, I have been subbed for a while, went to play this morning and it wasnt working and said i needed to pay to upgrade. The payment is usually taken from my bank monthly. I went ahead and paid again as I just thought the payment hadn't been taken. I decided to uninstall and then reinstall and without inputting a new code it started working again, I just want to check that I don't have two subscriptions.
If you signed up again and received a new code through email, then you probably have two subscriptions.

With this email address that you used for the forum (da____@hotmail.co.uk), I only see your new order that you signed up with today. I would need some other information to look up your old subscription so I can see what happened. I would need either the email address or the old license code.
That is the correct email address the i used for the previous subscription. (da____@hotmail.co.uk)
With that email address, all I see is the new subscription. Maybe you used a different address. Please PM or email me your old license code.
Nevermind. I searched your name and found your other subscription. You had used email address: da________90@googlemail.com

It looks like your previous subscription is stil active with your old license code U_____G

I'm not sure what the problem was initially. If you got the message that your trial was expired, perhaps the license code wasn't entered correctly (maybe there were spaces at the beginning or end of it). In any case, I am going to cancel your new subscription and issue a refund. You can continue using the old license code. Please confirm that the googlemail address above is still good, because your old subscription will remain active with that address
Thanks, yes I can confirm that the googlemail email address is fine. I have to emails but the hotmail one is my main one, so presumed i used that. All good though.