StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: hotkeys not functioning
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

aernout

Hey,

I recently tried the trial version and I used it alone with TN2 for the hotkeys. However the tables were not moving back to the stack. So I searched a little and came to notice you have to use hotkeys of the program itself. So I set all the keys up (bet, call and fold). The bet hotkey wasn't functioning at all. The call and fold hotkey were functioning but they weren't moving my tables back to the stack itself. Any idea on how to fix this problem Huh

greets,

Aernout

(Sorry posted the same thread in the wrong section)

aernout

Oh and this is on Pokerstars and I was using the following hotkey combinations: <^O, <^Y, <^T.
(02-16-2014, 01:35 AM)aernout Wrote: [ -> ]Oh and this is on Pokerstars and I was using the following hotkey combinations: <^O, <^Y, <^T.

Well if the buttons are getting pressed, then we can assume that the keys are working. If you suspect the keys aren't working at all, then try a basic key such as 'A' just to test

(02-16-2014, 01:30 AM)aernout Wrote: [ -> ]I recently tried the trial version and I used it alone with TN2 for the hotkeys. However the tables were not moving back to the stack.

You can use the TN2 hotkeys if you want. However, if you want SaT to also move tables back to the stack, then you would need to set up the same hotkeys in SaT. The only difference is that you would use the ~ prefix for the key.

So for example, usually people want tables to go back to the stack when they use their Fold hotkey.

TN2 Fold hotkey = A
SaT 'Stack Table' hotkey = ~A

Quote:So I searched a little and came to notice you have to use hotkeys of the program itself.

You don't have to, but it is recommended to keep all the hotkeys in one place. Sometimes there can be some weird errors but usually it can work as described above.

Quote:So I set all the keys up (bet, call and fold). The bet hotkey wasn't functioning at all.

What theme are you using? Make sure you only have one Stars site included into SaT and make sure its the correct theme. If you've modded your table further then that could be the problem too.

Quote: The call and fold hotkey were functioning but they weren't moving my tables back to the stack itself. Any idea on how to fix this problem Huh

If you want to send the table back to the stack with each action, then you need to set up the +Stack versions of the hotkeys:

Fold+Stack
Call+Stack
Bet+Stack

aernout

Thanks a lot, That fixed it for the fold and call button. My Bet hotkey still doesn't work though. I'm using the hypersimple pokerstars theme, which I added as a site aswell.
I just tested it and it worked for me. Are you sure you don't have that key combination still set up as a hotkey within TN2 or some other software? Can you try a different key and see if it works?

aernout

Okay, I've tried with the classic theme aswell and it didn't work with that either. Also I have tried to use it with a different hotkey aswell and that didn't work either. Funny thing is that I can actually see the button raise being pressed, but it doesn't raise...
That is definitely strange. If you are seeing the button being pressed then I think the hotkey is obviously working, but the table just isn't registering it. Perhaps its processing too fast or something. I'm not sure if I know how to fix this right now.

A workaround is to use TN2 for your Bet hotkey as I described above, and then set up a 'Stack Table' hotkey in SaT to correspond, remembering to use the ~ prefix within SaT. The ~ will allow SaT to pass the key combination through to other programs, instead of just taking it over altogether.

aernout

hmmmm that could be, I'll try inserting a delay into the keybinding itself.
How do you plan on doing that?

aernout

Thought of adding delay to the macro which I have attached to the key itself. But I already figured that won't work since the macro does already activate. I'll try combining TN2 hotkeys as you said.
Pages: 1 2