StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not cycling to front
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

biscuithead

Hello, I just started using SaT and am also using table ninja and they dont seem to be working together very well. All the hotkeys are working but the table thats next in line isnt the table that cycles to the front of the stack. Instead tables that need action sit in the middle of the stack and I end up running out of time to act. The only way to cycle them is to use my table ninja hotkey to do it. Any Ideas about what it could be?

Thanks for your help

biscuithead

Many times the table that cycles to the front is a table right when it receives whole cards.
I have no idea how TableNinja calculates the "next in line" table for its hotkey. In any case, you shouldn't need to use TN for this. SaT is supposed to pop up tables that need action to the top of the stack.

Since you say that the tables come to the top of the stack when you receive hole cards, my guess is that this is the typical Hyper Simple problem for PokerStars. You didn't mention it, but what site/theme are you playing on? Are you playing other sites with SaT as well? Does the problem happen for other sites?

Anyway, that's probably the issue. To confirm, run the test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

My guess is that when you run the test, at step 7, similarly the tables will move out of the stack and into the next grid slot when you are dealt cards instead of when its your turn to act.

Please confirm these and we'll go from there

biscuithead

I am using the nova theme on pokerstars and thats the only site im using. I ran the test and the table popped up back into the grid as soon as i was dealt cards like you said. What should i do?
(02-26-2014, 05:14 AM)biscuithead Wrote: [ -> ]I am using the nova theme on pokerstars and thats the only site im using. I ran the test and the table popped up back into the grid as soon as i was dealt cards like you said. What should i do?

I did not think Nova theme had this problem. Usually, when tables move early when you are dealt cards, the problem is because the pre-action Fold checkbox is the same color, or very close to it, as the actual Fold button. The pre-action Fold checkbox appears when you are dealt cards, so you can act before it is your turn. The problem is described with some pictures here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

Can you check if your Nova theme does this? Meaning it has the same/similar color for the pre-action checkbox and the real Fold button? On my machine, the checkbox is black and the button is red.

If this is the problem, and you do have the same color, you may need to modify your theme graphics files to change the checkbox color.

Can you also test by changing your theme to Classic on the tables, and removing 'PokerStarsNova' from SaT and Including 'PokerStarsClassic' and see if the problem is still there? That way we can narrow it down if it happens on all themes on your computer, or just Nova

biscuithead

I was using novagray so the buttons were the same color. I switched to classic view and it was working ok except the tables wouldnt pop up unless i had the pokerstars option checked to pop up when required. But when the table poped up the action wouldnt move to that table until i clicked the table. The action was on another table in the stack that i couldnt see and thats where the hotkeys were going. The tables wont pop up using just SaT so it causes me time out. Also, the tables dont move back to the stack from the grid after the hand is over. They just stay there. The problem of the tables moving when the whole cards were dealt didnt happen anymore. I am now using regular Nova so the colors are different but I still have all those other problems.
Ok. Too many things going on at once. We need to tackle your problems one by one.

(02-27-2014, 07:38 AM)biscuithead Wrote: [ -> ]I was using novagray so the buttons were the same color. I switched to classic view and it was working ok except the tables wouldnt pop up unless i had the pokerstars option checked to pop up when required.

Make sure you're using Classic theme on your tables, and then also within SaT, make sure the only pokerstars site you have included is "PokerStarsClassic"

Leave the PokerStars option off. Make sure the first box is checked in SaT's Advanced Options.

Then run the above Test again.

Quote: But when the table poped up the action wouldnt move to that table until i clicked the table. The action was on another table in the stack that i couldnt see and thats where the hotkeys were going.

You mean SaT's hotkeys? In Advanced Options, on the Hotkey tab, you probably have chosen to send the hotkeys to the active table instead of the table under the mouse.

Quote: Also, the tables don't move back to the stack from the grid after the hand is over. They just stay there.

They only do this if you've turned the two options on in Advaned Options to "Stack table at End of Hand" and "Include Hole card detection"