StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: FTP tables not popping into grid
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FTP tables not popping into grid or notifying me when I get action, any ideas?

Thanks
No ideas given such little information Wink Did something change? Was it working previously? Did FTP put out a software update? Have you tried removing/re-Including the site?
Hey sorry for being so vague. The software was working last week iirc, FTP did issue an update sometime this week but I'm not sure if it was working before I updated. I've tried re-including the site etc. I have "when action required" ticked and "Play Now" is always selected on my FTP tables. I hear the action sound but the table won't pop into the grid anymore for whatever reason which causes me to miss action. Let me know if I can provide any more info/details and I'd be happy to do so. Thanks for the help.
I just tested on my machine, updated FTP and it still seems to be working.

Its strange that it doesn't move at all. Are you using Scan Mode = DWM in Advanced Options? Are you sure you're running Aero theme in Windows?
I'm using non-aero view and scan mode: PW. Could this be the reason? Is it possible to get it working again without Aero theme?
Well can you at least try Aero and DWM and see if it works? See if we can narrow the problem to using non-Aero and PW.

Is there a particular reason why you're not using Aero? What version of Windows are you running?
Just preference, I'm using windows 7 pro. I tried switching to Aero view and DWM, reincluding sites, and it still didn't work.
Ok. Well at least we know the problem is not limited to using PW scan mode. Realize that PW scan mode will be more intensive on your computer. DWM is the fastest.

As for your problem, I'm not sure whats going on. Are you playing on any other sites too? Do other sites work?

Can you try resizing an FTP table with your mouse to a medium size table, and try making a new SaT layout with File->New Layout, and then including FTP and adding your hotkeys, and test if it works on that grid size?