StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not popping up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I play sngs on Pokerstas.eu nova theme only. Dont use hotkeys.Layout settings: Stack and tile tables, move to grid after entering a pot, stack slot 1, new tables slot 1, old tables slot 1. Advanced settings on:activate table..., left mouse..., send tables..., include holecard..., drag and drop, scan mode DWM. I have run SaT run as admin on, and popup table in Pokerstars off.
When I enter the pot tables do move to grid, but in the stack active tables dont popup at all.

Forgot to mention: I tried to reinclude the site.
And you've included the 'PokerStarsNova' site within SaT?

Please run the Test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

Let me know what happens. When using Move To Grid = When Action Required, the tables are supposed to move out of the stack and into the grid when it is your turn to act. If that works correctly, then in other modes it should work correctly to pop tables to the top of the stack. If what you say is true, then when you try to run that Test, then the tables will just stay in the stack and never move out. Please try it and confirm

I tried Move To Grid = When Action Required. New tables appear in the grid, even though I chose new tables slot stack. After presing hotkey for moving them into stack they are right back in the grid. Sometimes they move to stack when a hand is over, smoetimes not. When they do, they go back to grid when action required indeed, but with move to grid when entering the pot option they sill dont pop up.
(02-27-2014, 02:55 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I tried Move To Grid = When Action Required. New tables appear in the grid, even though I chose new tables slot stack. After presing hotkey for moving them into stack they are right back in the grid. Sometimes they move to stack when a hand is over, smoetimes not. When they do, they go back to grid when action required indeed, but with move to grid when entering the pot option they sill dont pop up.

Ok so actually what the problem is, is that SaT is thinking that tables ALWAYS require action. That is why you cannot move them back to the stack with the hotkey, they immediately pop back into grid because SaT thinks that action is required.

So, when you use "When Entering Pot" mode, other tables don't pop up to the top because SaT probably thinks that the table on top already requires action.

Are you using the Nova theme with the red buttons or the gray buttons? Perhaps that's the reason. Can you try using the red buttons and re-Include the site and see if it works?

I was using nova with red buttons. Now I included another theme and it seems to work properly. This is good enough for me. If I can help you solve it so that other people dont have this problem, let me know.
(02-28-2014, 12:51 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]I was using nova with red buttons. Now I included another theme and it seems to work properly. This is good enough for me. If I can help you solve it so that other people dont have this problem, let me know.

I'm glad you got it working with another theme. I tested Nova and it seems to work for me.

Can you click on File->Current Layout and paste me everything? I will see if there is anything weird in your configuration

Here it is:

[settings]
table_width=561
table_height=415
total_slots=4
slot1x=561
slot1y=0
slot2x=561
slot2y=415
slot3x=0
slot3y=415
slot4x=1119
slot4y=415
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_to_grid=vpip
oldtables_duration=2
oldtables_slot=grid
scan_mode=DWM
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
left_click_detection=1
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=1
check_holecard_for_end_of_hand=1
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
minimize_to_tray=0
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=1
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
play_mode=SaT
[general]
show_walkthru=0
gui_x=769
gui_y=308
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.55
v=tr
[sites]
PokerStarsNova_included_executable_path=C:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_width=561
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_height=415
PokerStarsNova_included_hole_x_coord=278
PokerStarsNova_included_hole_y_coord=285
PokerStarsNova_included_fold_color=0x30323
PokerStarsNova_included_call_color=0x90a5a
PokerStarsNova_included_bet_color=0x9094e
PokerStarsNova_included_table_color_behind_holecard=0x303030
PokerStarsNova_included_flop_x_coord=234
PokerStarsNova_included_flop_y_coord=195
PokerStarsNova_included_table_color_behind_flop=0x1f5f02
number_of_sites=1