StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: WinningPoker (WPN) Nothing works
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hmm ok yea, the skin is SuperStack Poker. Fold button is Black, and table them is Black also lol...no available option to change the theme too Sad

Any ideas?
Hrmmm no ideas.. you are gonna need to be able to change the table graphics somehow. Maybe see if there are table mods available for Winning Poker. You just need to change the actual Fold button color

Is the current Fold button truly full black? Or is it a light black perhaps? If it is slightly different we may have a chance without changing the graphics. Can you post two screenshots, one with the Fold button visible and one without?
Hey, yea just an FYI...

I edit the FOLD CALL RAISE buttons to Yellow color instead black, remove then add WPN back into SaT and now it works fine.
Great! For reference in case other people have the same problem, can you explain how you edited the buttons?
Ya, i just opened the images in the superstackpoker folder, edit them in paint the way i wanted them to look and then saved over the top.
Ah thats simple. Nice work

robert

where are the images in the program
Pages: 1 2