StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: carbon trny minor issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

im playing some trnys on carbon. when i go busto in a tournament during the late reg period, or when a rebuy period ends and it offers the second buyin(another 2k chips) before the addon(5k chips) is offered, it clicks the the re enter or adds the 2k chips when id rather not take it and just do the addon or leave the tourney. today it gave me a double rebuy when i wasn't planning on it in a rebuy before i had a chance to click the single rebuy or leave. its happened at least four times in one of these scenarios but not everytime it occurs. not a huge deal as it is small stakes but kind of feel like a tool taking 7k in chips for twice as much as 5k gets me or re entering a trny with a 3k starting stack and blinds are 300/600. using the smallstakes version and mergesmall with stack and tile play mode and when action required.
This is bad news. Probably whats happening is that SaT is thinking that this popup is the same popup as when you try to Fold when you can Check for free. And SaT tries to click Check. I may have to remove that feature from Merge network...

there is the option on merge when folding
1. ask me if i'd like to check
2. always check when possible
3. never check when possible

currently have always check when possible. should take care of that popup, no?

say in small print under the option that This setting does not affect Pre-action buttons.
Hope this helps
Yeah what I'm saying is, I guess for some people who have chosen #1, then when they can check for free and they click Fold by mistake, then Merge shows a popup to ask. SaT attempts to click that popup. I will have to stop doing that
Also, what hotkeys are you using? SaT should only mistakenly click this popup if you use a "Fold" or "Fold+Stack" hotkey on the table, or if you click on a button with your mouse that is in the same first position as the Fold button (such as "Sit In"). Thats probably why it didn't happen every time. It probably only happened the times where you used the "Fold" hotkey or clicked on a button in the Fold location

Anyway I will have a fix for the next version.

yeah, i use fold and stack only really. ty.
Should be fixed in v 2.56