StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: question & trial expired :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,

First of all, great program. I saw SAT at a friends place and it also seems the right solution for me!

I've installed the SAT trial a while ago but was not really able to try it due to other duties during this time :/
Please may I have another 14 days trial in order to try and test a comfortable setup for me? (if it's any help, my id is: 920665D8B621F5E4)

Also is it possible to have all tables in the grid only and they automatically start to stack as soon as there are more tables than grid slots?
For Example, we've defined 6 slots and as soon as the are filled with 6 tables, SAT will begin to stack and tile them?
(03-02-2014, 06:06 AM)wally Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

First of all, great program. I saw SAT at a friends place and it also seems the right solution for me!

I've installed the SAT trial a while ago but was not really able to try it due to other duties during this time :/
Please may I have another 14 days trial in order to try and test a comfortable setup for me? (if it's any help, my id is: 920665D8B621F5E4)

Done. You have until March 14th Wink

Quote:Also is it possible to have all tables in the grid only and they automatically start to stack as soon as there are more tables than grid slots?
For Example, we've defined 6 slots and as soon as the are filled with 6 tables, SAT will begin to stack and tile them?

Ok so for example you have 6 total slots. When the # of tables is <= 6, then you want to only Tile the tables. Once the # of tables is > 6, then you want all 6 tables to go to the stack and start to use Stack And Tile mode?

If I understand that correctly, no unfortunately there is no way to automatically do this. You would need to keep track of how many tables you have open (SaT has a popup in Advanced Options that you can turn on so you can see the # of tables you have open), and then once you reach the number you want, you'd need to stop SaT, change your setting over, and then re-Start it.
Thanks mate!

Hmm, I'd like to have 6 slots on my screen for playing tables and as soon as there are more than 6 tables I want to switch to "stack and tile" mode.

After testing today I've figured out that I can set a hotkey like "keep table in grid" or "all tables in grid" to keep tables in the grid and as soon as there are too many tables I just disable it at any table or for all at once.
Does this work and could this be an easier solution for my preferred setup?
Yeah that should work. Good idea