StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: problems since update to version 2.56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Stack and tile will work like it has and cycle through the tables that I have most urgent action on like normal for the first hour or 2 of my session but then for some reason it stops going to my tables and I time out. When this starts happening even if I close and reopen stack and tile this problem will continue. This has cost me alot of money over the past couple days. I am playing on Bovada, Merge(Pokerhost), ACR, Intertops, and seals with clubs. Stack and tile is a program I want to continue to use so if this problem can be resolved I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.
So version 2.55 never had this problem?

Do ALL sites stop popping up? Or only certain ones? I notice Intertops which I believe is Revolution network? I'm pretty sure Revolution network has stopped working with SaT for a long time now. SaT is unable to scan those tables and therefore they never pop up. So I'd be surprised if those tables work correctly even in the first 1-2 hours. As for SwC, I've never tested it but usually the custom site wizard is able to make configs that work.

I'm not really sure what the problem could be though. Its very strange that it just stops after 1-2 hours of play..
It starts with merge and then bovada and acr soon follow. I will see the merge tables blinking indicating action but they wont jump to the front like they normally do. I will attach a copy of my layout so you can see my layout and how I can see a table blinking. http://i.imgur.com/tZUODTe.png
Interesting setup..

Are you certain that this worked in v 2.55 ?

also

Are you certain that this works correctly in the first 1-2 hours? Or is it only after 1-2 hours that you have fully opened 30 tables, whereas in the first hour you only have 10 tables or so open?

Because, basically although all of those tables are cascaded in your setup, SaT thinks that they are all in a tiled grid. When a table in grid requires action, it will remain on top until you act on it. So it looks like you have 4 cascades of tables. If a table in slot #10 needs action (in the upper right cascade) then it will pop to the top. Then if a table in slot #9 needs action (in the upper left cascade), it may not pop up until you have acted upon #10.
I think I understand what you are saying. I have used stack and tile without issue for awhile but if you have another idea on how it'll work better I'm all ears. thanks for your time.
I'm trying to narrow the problem down and it appears that only merge is not coming to the front when I have action.
(03-06-2014, 09:27 AM)thecooler992 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm trying to narrow the problem down and it appears that only merge is not coming to the front when I have action.

Ok thats good info

(03-06-2014, 05:03 AM)thecooler992 Wrote: [ -> ]I think I understand what you are saying. I have used stack and tile without issue for awhile but if you have another idea on how it'll work better I'm all ears. thanks for your time.

Well you haven't answered any of my questions heh Smile I'm trying to narrow down the problem too.. its a very difficult one
stack and tile does work initially and then out of nowhere it wont work with merge at all. stack and tile does cycle thru the tables with no issue with the layout of the tables that i use.
Did it always work correctly with version 2.55? You can still download v2.55 from the download page, the link is off to the side. Try that and see..
its very weird still. lately ive had some sessions wit 0 problems from start to finish mainly playing just bovada and acr and sometimes my tables arent switching to the table i have action still. i cant explain it any better.
Pages: 1 2