StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: connection problems
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

2old

Hi. Actualy i have the same problem w connection as here

stackandtile.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=599&highlight=could+not+connect

Quote:When I tried to run SAT today, I got an error saying, "Could not connect to the StackandTile website, or the backup website either."

It was working fine yesterday, and as far as I know, nothing has changed.

My internet is working perfectly for everything else.

I tried updating to the latest version, but it didn't make a difference.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
Do you still have the problem? Sometimes there is problems with the webhost, and the website goes down briefly. Usually when you get this error, you should test if you can access www.stackandtile.com through a web browser and see if that works too. Is it working now?

2old

Yes, i still have this problem. And I have access to stackandtile.com through a browser. And i want to add that the same thing if i use another internet line.
Do you have another computer/laptop to test on? I would suggest trying that, and using the same internet connection. Perhaps you have a firewall/antivirus or other security software which is blocking the StackAndTile.exe file from connecting to the internet.

2old

hm. I installed free version on laptop and it seems to be alright, although i don't have poker rooms installed there. And it's also free version if it does matter. I also turned off my antivirus and nothing changed. must say that i didn't install new antivirus for a long time, use this one for 3 years and use SaT for about a year.

2old

OK. i found the reason, It's because of Hola (vpn service) for Chrome, when it works there is a problem w SaT, installed it few days ago.

Thanks for help =)
ahhh ok.. Glad you found the cause