StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Hotkeys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

PJK1989

Hey, Just got Stack and Tile for the first time yesterday and everything is working great except for the hotkeys. I always used the Home, Pg Up, Pg Dn and the End keys to move around stacks when i had Table Ninja 1 but they wont seem to work for me. I use a Sony Vaio laptop to play. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Smile
First, make sure the hotkeys work if you set it up to use other keys on the keyboard such as "A", "B", "1", "2", etc.

I can't think of any special reason why "Home", "End", "PgUp", "PgDn" keys would fail. You sure you selected them properly in the dropdown list?

The other possibility is if you are trying to use the Number Pad keys instead of the actual keys:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_8FR08JPTxrI/TL...p50cc9.jpg

As you can see in that image, on top of the Number pad there are also "Home", "PgUp" labels that those keys use when the NumLock is turned off. In that case you'd need to choose those particular keys. If they are not listed in the Hotkey dropdown, you can try the "..." button right next to it which will bring up a dialog box which may have them.

Let me know

PJK1989

Hey, got it working had to use the Left, Up, Down and Right hotkeys in the dropdown menu. Thanks very much for the help Smile

PJK1989

Hey, got it working had to use the Left, Up, Down and Right hotkeys in the dropdown menu. Thanks very much for the help Smile