StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Changing action button
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Rojs

Hi

I play on FTP and stars. Since i play zoom on stars i created a custom site with the bet button being the action button. That way the table pops up when its my turn to act and not when i got dealt cards.

Playing on tilt i dont use any software for betting so im using the betsize hotkeys on SAT. I cant use it for stars because of the custom site and i make a lot betsize mistakes using starshelper on stars and nothing on tilt.

So is there a way to make the bet button the action button on Stars site that is built in the program, or add betsize buttons to custom sites.

thx
(03-15-2014, 05:45 AM)Rojs Wrote: [ -> ]Hi

I play on FTP and stars. Since i play zoom on stars i created a custom site with the bet button being the action button. That way the table pops up when its my turn to act and not when i got dealt cards.

Good solution

Quote:So is there a way to make the bet button the action button on Stars site that is built in the program,

unfortunately not

Quote: or add betsize buttons to custom sites.

Yes there are instructions at the bottom of the page here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

Or if you post your custom site config and tell me what Theme you use in Stars, I may be able to provide the numbers for you to try

Rojs

Did it!

ty