StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

Fist let me just say that I registered yesterday with my other email and I'm still waiting for my activation code, which I've requested 6 times now. And without being registered it seems to be impossible to request support/help...

Anyway, I downloaded SaT yesterday morning to try it and I'm still unable to use the software properly. It doesn't detect the theme I'm using on Stars (Black), even though its on the list of sites. I then added another one from the "other" category. I did all the setup configuration, fold button positioning, etc, etc. Now, when I try to run SaT I get this pop up msg./error - "ERROR: (My created site) settings not found".

Can you please help?

Thanks!
(03-18-2014, 05:49 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Fist let me just say that I registered yesterday with my other email and I'm still waiting for my activation code, which I've requested 6 times now.

It looks like you are already posting from a registered forum account. So it looks like everything is working?

Unless you mean you tried to sign up with a different forum account username with a different email.. Then perhaps you should check your Spam folder to see if the email got stuck in there. Otherwise I'm not really sure what to tell you.

Also, just signing up and paying for a subscription does not sign you up for a forum account. Those are separate, so maybe thats where your confusion is. I will make that clear in the Sticky Welcome post at the top of the forum.

Or, do you mean you are waiting for your license code to input into the software when you click the Register button on the About tab? If thats the case, then that is definitely a problem because that is supposed to be sent out automatically upon signup. Let me know if you need this.

Quote: And without being registered it seems to be impossible to request support/help...

This just isn't true... you don't even need to have a forum account to make a post on here. You can just type in any name and post as a guest.

Quote:Anyway, I downloaded SaT yesterday morning to try it and I'm still unable to use the software properly. It doesn't detect the theme I'm using on Stars (Black), even though its on the list of sites. I then added another one from the "other" category. I did all the setup configuration, fold button positioning, etc, etc. Now, when I try to run SaT I get this pop up msg./error - "ERROR: (My created site) settings not found".

Can you please help?

Thanks!

Lets try to stick with the built-in settings for Black theme, instead of using the custom site that you created. Because the built-in Black settings should work.

I'm not sure what you mean by "it doesn't detect the theme". SaT doesn't auto detect anything. You need to go to the Sites tab, select your site from the dropdown, and then click Include Site. There will be a brief set up process, and afterwards you should see the site in the listbox on the right.

I suggest Removing your custom site, and then Including "PokerStarsBlack", and then see if it works or not, and if not, tell me specifically what you expect to happen and what is happening instead.
By activation code I meant link - email to activate my account on here. Yes, I checked spam before signing up with my gmail account.

As for not needing an account on here to post, I tried without and it wouldn't allow me to open a new thread.

Regarding the theme, I've managed to get the one I created working.
Hrmmm not sure why it didn't allow you to make a new thread. It should have.. As you can see the thread directly below this one was created by a Guest.

Anyway, glad you got your theme working. If you need more help just post.
Let me correct my previous post and apologize. It was my fault I couldn't get the PSBlack theme working. I own up to my mistakes.

As for not being able to create a new thread as a guest or receiving a confirmation link/email on the other account I tried to create, that's a mystery.

Now regarding your software, SaT, I have to say, it really is something special and beneficial for a multitabler. Congrats! There is one tiny thing I found a little confusing when running it, however. In the main stack, sometimes if I have action on the table that's in front (1st position), just as I'm going to act, another table will pop up. Is there a way to stop that? But like I said it's minor.

So yeah, def. pleased with the software. 5*! Customer support could be a "tad" better IMO, but I'm sure once business starts booming you'll improve that. All in all, satisfied customer here. GL for the future. Smile
(03-21-2014, 02:55 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]Let me correct my previous post and apologize. It was my fault I couldn't get the PSBlack theme working. I own up to my mistakes.

No worries man, the software usually takes some time to understand.

Quote:As for not being able to create a new thread as a guest or receiving a confirmation link/email on the other account I tried to create, that's a mystery.

Yeah I have no idea.. I suppose sometimes the activation emails can get lost in spam folders or what not. But usually guest posting should work no problem.

(03-21-2014, 02:55 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]There is one tiny thing I found a little confusing when running it, however. In the main stack, sometimes if I have action on the table that's in front (1st position), just as I'm going to act, another table will pop up. Is there a way to stop that? But like I said it's minor.

How many sites are you playing on within SaT?

Have you turned off each site's option to "pop tables to top when action required"? See this link:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing
That is usually the cause of this issue that you are seeing. Please try that and report back.

Quote:So yeah, def. pleased with the software. 5*! Customer support could be a "tad" better IMO, but I'm sure once business starts booming you'll improve that. All in all, satisfied customer here. GL for the future. Smile

Thanks man I appreciate the kind words. If I had to guess I think most of the customers are very satisfied. So that makes me happy that I can provide a worthwhile product. I try my best with the support but alas its only a one man team here. You can always email support(at)stackandtile(dot)com if you have trouble posting, but I usually check both the forums and the email at the same time.
Yeah, I had "pop tables to top when action required" on Stars. Deactivated that option so it seemed to have fixed the problem. For some reason I do still get one table that will pop in front of another just as I'm about to act on, causing me to miss click. Only every so often though. Nothing serious. Could this be a setting problem or is it just normal? To explain it better, it's kinda like the table that suddenly pops to the front of the stack requires more urgent attention, although this happens without the time bank even being activated yet. Not sure if you'll understand what I mean exactly.

Question: Would it be OK to try help promoting the software? Spreading the word kinda thing. I have accounts on staking sites like PTP and that, so I was thinking about adding a link to my signature. I just think that SaT is something that any player that multitables can benefit from, pro or recreational.
(03-22-2014, 03:02 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I had "pop tables to top when action required" on Stars. Deactivated that option so it seemed to have fixed the problem. For some reason I do still get one table that will pop in front of another just as I'm about to act on, causing me to miss click. Only every so often though. Nothing serious. Could this be a setting problem or is it just normal? To explain it better, it's kinda like the table that suddenly pops to the front of the stack requires more urgent attention, although this happens without the time bank even being activated yet. Not sure if you'll understand what I mean exactly.

I have an idea of what you mean. What is your set up? What is your Move To Grid setting and how do you normally play? With hotkeys? Clicking with mouse? Just trying to get an idea what might be causing it..

Quote:Question: Would it be OK to try help promoting the software? Spreading the word kinda thing. I have accounts on staking sites like PTP and that, so I was thinking about adding a link to my signature. I just think that SaT is something that any player that multitables can benefit from, pro or recreational.

Definitely! I would really appreciate that. I too feel that the software is a great benefit to players, but it just lacks the exposure. Feel free to spread the word as much as you want.
I'm using stack and tile option; move to grid 'after entering pot' and stack after folding. I use 2 hotkeys on SaT: 'stack table' and 'keep table in grid'. I also use my right mouse as a all in hotkey.

Cool. I start spreading the word as much as I can.
(03-26-2014, 02:19 AM)john Wrote: [ -> ]I'm using stack and tile option; move to grid 'after entering pot' and stack after folding. I use 2 hotkeys on SaT: 'stack table' and 'keep table in grid'. I also use my right mouse as a all in hotkey.

Hrmmm.. ok. And you say that still there may be one table where it will pop in front of another..

My guess would be this:

1. You have a decision on the table at the top of the stack
2. You 'enter the pot' by either calling or raising
3. That table then moves into the next grid slot
4. The table that happens to be directly underneath, requires action, so you attempt to act
5. However, that table isn't the most urgent
6. So SaT pops a more urgent table over the top

If this is truly the problem, then you will only notice it happen after you 'enter the pot' on the top table. Not when you fold. So please keep an eye out and see if you can confirm this.
Pages: 1 2