StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: s&t visualize grid offscreen
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to use s&t for the first time in a while, when I visualize grid, the grid comes up, but it is offscreen and I am not able to move my mouse to it in order to access it. I suspect it is an issue with my computer configuration but dont know how to correct it. Help!
Can you see any slots at all? If so, you can use the - button to remove slots down to the numbers that you can see. And then use the + button to add new slots. Then click Visualize Grid and place them where you want.
I tried this, and even when down to 1 slot I could not see it. It is still pulled up off screen.
Yeah probably something messed up with your monitor configuration. Maybe you were using 2 montiors at some point and things got messed up with Windows.

What about after you try adding the slots back? So #1 you can't see. What about if you press the + button, can you then see slot #2 ?

You can try manually editing your layout, open up your configuration file by clicking File->Current Layout. Look near the top and you should see two lines for the x and y settings for the slot:

Code:
[settings]
totalslots=1
slot1x=
slot1y=

Change those x and y settings to 0 and 0, save the file, restart SaT, and then see if you can see the slot. If not, try 200,200 or -200,-200, keep playing around until you can see them.

Obviously there will be more settings for more slots depending upon how many slot you currently have..