StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Bovada stack issue
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've been having problems with bovada staying in stack after my action. It will hit the stack and stay for a brief second then pop back to the grid. I've gone through the trouble-shoot steps and removed/added bovada multiple times. I've only been a user for two days and bovada was stacking fine the first day until I opened my HUD for the other site I use. I'm not having any issues with the other 2 sites I play on (Winning/Merge).

I did notice that bovada fold/call/raise buttons are very similar to the background behind it (slightly different shades of grey/black). Is that an issue?
(03-20-2014, 07:45 AM)emfington Wrote: [ -> ]I did notice that bovada fold/call/raise buttons are very similar to the background behind it (slightly different shades of grey/black). Is that an issue?

Yes, this is precisely the issue. However, in this case, it should have failed right from the start. But you say it worked briefly until you started using a HUD. If you turn the HUD back off, does it work properly again?

Anyway, SaT tries to use a location on the Fold button where the color is sufficiently different. But if you use a really small slot size, then the button will be compressed and lose much of the different shade. Are your slots very small?
Yes it worked perfectly until I turned on my HUD for WPN. Then Bovada tables wouldn't stack on top of any table with HUD. When I turned it off... it did stack again. The following day I fired it up and tried loading up HUD again to see what would happen. Stopped stacking again, but when I turned off HUD it continued to not stack unlike the previous day. The slots are set at the smallest dimensions that bovada allows for their tables so i wouldn't say very small
Yes I'm trying to use it now with no luck. Even tried to create my own "Site Layout" and still had same problem. Last I tried increasing the table size above the minimum bovada setting size and is still doing the same thing. If tables from other sites are stacking... it must be that its reading the background the same as the "fold" button... correct?
Hrmmm.. yes it must be reading the background as the same as the fold button.

Try this, open up your config file, with File->Current Layout
Directly under the [settings] line, add the line color_variation=4
So it will look like this:

Code:
[settings]
color_variation=4

Leave the other settings in tact. Save the file and restart SaT and try again. If it still fails, try using color_variation=0 save and restart again. The default variation I think is "32" which allows a decent amount of difference in shades of colors. So we are going to try to lower the allowed difference and see if it works.
thank you. it worked.