StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: stack tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Hi

For some reason, my tables don't get stacked automatically when I'm not in a hand on that table, so there is no room in the grid for tables that require action, untill I can fold a hand from a table in the grid.
When I use my hotkey to stack the table, it pops right back into the grid.
I also enabled send tables to stack at end of hand in the advanced options.

Am I missing something? I've just formatted my computer. Before, everything worked fine, so I probably forgot something...

Thanks
(03-29-2014, 12:19 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]When I use my hotkey to stack the table, it pops right back into the grid.

There could be many possible reasons for this. First, lets confirm that this is actually your problem. Please run the Test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

and let me know the results. Try this for every site that you play on with SaT

Hi,

I went through the whole list and everything was set up correctly.
Its not a matter of whether or not things are set up correctly. I need you to run the Test to confirm the behavior that you are seeing. Whether the tables are always staying in the grid when you press the 'Stack Table' hotkey, at all times, under all circumstances, for all sites..

Have you tried removing and re-Including your sites?

Yes, I did all of that.
Should I try to reinstall the whole program?
Reinstalling the program probably won't change anything. Usually, removing and re-Including the sites within SaT is what will help. What sites are you having this problem on?

On PokerStarsNova, its the ony one I use
Are you using the Nova Gray within PokerStars? If so, try changing to Nova Red and re-Including the site within SaT

hmm... I use Nova, not the Nova Gray, Can't find Nova Red, or do you mean red as background colour?

Maybe I should add that it's not on the .com but at .be version of stars, however, it works fine on my laptop and before I formatted my desktop, it worked fine there as well, so I assume this isn't the problem.
Pages: 1 2