StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: half sb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

on merge (small), at 15/30 blinds, one increment up goes to 675. but on way down it goes by small blind. seems like its just the initial increase increment. works fine after the initial one. on some occasions it works fine (50/100) worked fine increased to 225, 250, 275,and back down 250, 225.
on winning, one increase up makes it an allin. increase down it just goes nuts and numbers just constantly change and have to wait for it to stop to make a bet, but can fold
Realize that there are two separate settings for the respective two hotkeys:

Code:
[settings]
increase_bet_increment=halfsb
decrease_bet_increment=halfsb

Maybe you didnt change both, thats why you're noticing something different going up and down?

I just tested on Winning at 10/20 nlhe play money and it worked. I didn't see any allins. And I tested on Merge 1/2 and 5/10 play money and it worked for me.

winning seems to just be increase by bb now. did i need to delete something to get it to work rightl. merge seems to be working fine tho. maybe it was just the games i had going before i saved the new halfsb thing
Open up your config file and search for "increment".. You should only find one line for increase_bet_increment and one line for decrease_bet_increment. Perhaps you put the same line a second time.. There should only be one instance of each line in the file.

just had 3 problems with merge. all times it was early blind levels, in blinds, limped pots
Heh impossible for me to do anything when you don't say what the problems were. Next time, use this secret hotkey to grab the table title: CTRL + ALT + SHIFT + T. That will copy the table title to your clipboard, then just come and paste the result

Also, how are you using the hotkey? What key do you have it bound to? These hotkeys are delicate because they have to first read the betbox, perform the math for the new value, delete the betbox, and then replace the number. If you are just spamming the hotkey very fast or holding down the key, then it may break. See if thats the problem. If you are slower to press the hotkey, see if that fixes it. If so, then perhaps I need to do something to prevent the hotkeys being spammed. This probably explains what you mentioned in the first post, about the numbers constantly changing. You probably just held down the hotkey to spam an increase, and then all of those keypresses were backed up waiting for the previous to finish.

tried switching hotkey to button rather than the wheelup/down. did nothing to help. get the first click increase to an allin on winning, or it does nothing when i click it. merge problem is the same. occasional huge 1st increase

i can see the correct bet showing up on winning but it just turns into an all in amount immediately after. ie 100/200, goes to 225, 1245 a millisecond later
(03-29-2014, 04:28 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]tried switching hotkey to button rather than the wheelup/down. did nothing to help.

It won't help if you are just holding the key down to try to increase very fast..

(03-29-2014, 04:37 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]i can see the correct bet showing up on winning but it just turns into an all in amount immediately after. ie 100/200, goes to 225, 1245 a millisecond later

And you are only pressing the hotkey down once?

yes, one time only
Pages: 1 2