StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SaT price
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Alex

Hello!
Thank you for the great soft!
[SaT_Admin: edited]
Why your soft is so expensive?
Best regards, Alex.
I am unsure if your question is legitimate or if you are spamming my forum. So I have simply edited your post instead of deleting it.

As for pricing reasoning, it has been discussed a long time ago both on this forum here and on 2p2. Feel free to search to find the history. Other than that, please see the "Learn More" pages on the website (there are 4 pages), as well as the "Buy" page. Particularly this:

Quote:I want high quality customers, even if it means less customers. I don't want to be bothered with the type of people who complain about bad beats. I would rather price them out. Since this software is designed for professionals, they know that ROI and expectation are all that matter: either the software makes you more money than it costs, or it doesn't.

I have tried to incorporate my reasoning into those pages. Hopefully things will be clear after re-reading them, and then you can make your decision after trialing the software.

If you don't think the software is worth the price, then don't use it. I have no hard feelings. You are free to use whatever you want. I have enough customers who don't think the software is expensive. I would guess that they actually think the software is cheap for the results that it gives them. Many people have told me that they are unable to play without SaT. I want happy customers like that. When WinningPoker puts out an update that breaks SaT, and immediately I get posts and emails from the 40-tabling grinders who are leading the monthly rake race, then I know how important this software is to some people.