StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Layout help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Newuser

Hello,

I'm trying to get SAT to stack all my new tables in one slot. And then when I get action, move the table to the grid.

I can do this, except when I'm done acting on a table, SAT automatically moves the table back into the stack.

Is it possible for tables I have action on to stay in the grid instead of moving back into the stack after I''ve acted?

Thanks
Well, SaT should not automatically move the table back to the stack after you've acted, with one exception. If your action is to Fold, and you click it with the mouse, then the table will move back to the stack.

Or, if you are using "Call+Stack" or "Bet+Stack" hotkeys, then of course the tables would go back to the stack after those actions.

So I need a little more clarity about what you're experiencing..

Newuser

So yes what Im experiencing is what you wrote.

What I would like is to be able to do this and I'm not sure how to configure it so it will be like it.

I sit mulitple sites and play HU/6max. Most of the time I am sitting alot of empty tables, both HU and 6max.

So what I would like are my empty 6max/HU tables to be stacked, and tables Im getting action on be in the gird.

Is there a way to configure that?
(04-04-2014, 04:24 PM)Newuser Wrote: [ -> ]So what I would like are my empty 6max/HU tables to be stacked, and tables Im getting action on be in the gird.

That should happen already. You said in your first post that this already works?

If your problem is that when you click Fold, the table goes back to the stack, and you don't want this, then you need to turn off "Left mouse click detection" in Advanced Options.