StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Multi-Tabling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

ojosverdes

I have the following Problem:

I use stack and tile play mode on Party Poker. It works perfectly with 8 tables. When I open a 9 th table the size of this table is bigger and therefore not tillable! I would like to play more then 8 tables at time. How can I fix that?

Many thanks
How many slots do you use? In other words, do you use more then 8 slots? SaT doesn't have a code in it to change the size of the 9th table (Tongue), so it must be Party then. I've got no experience with party at all, but are different types of tables (full ring, 6max, stt, cash) differently sized?

Do you have the latest version of SaT?

ojosverdes

Hi,
No, only 2 slots I tried more Slots without success. The table size on Party can
be customized should not be the issue. SaT changes the table size according to layout settings until 8 tables and stops at 9.

Strange thing!
Very very strange. SaT is supposed to resize every table to the size of your grid slots. Does this happen every time to try? Does this 9th table not respond to hotkeys such as "Stack Table" either? Do you have any other software that may be interfereing?

ojosverdes

Hi Admin,
I tried severel times ist stops to resize at 9! The stack table doesn't works perfectly fine sometimes I have to move a table manually back to the stack.
Any idea? :-) well I use HM2 should not be a Problem right?

ojosverdes

Hi all,
I have found a solution:
Sure not the best one but it works. I stop SaT after opening 9th table and make a restart (stop/start) and the resize works. Find out the specific issue causing the problem? :-)
Hrmm... I hvae no idea what the problem is. Its good that you found the solution to stop/start SaT, that proves that SaT does work with 9+ tables. Now we just need to figure out why it doesn't resize the 9th table when it is already running...

So, I'm trying to find out whether or not that 9th table gets detected at all. When SaT fails to resize it, does ANY hotkey work on it? Does it show up in the table count numbers on the Main tab on the SaT window?

Hi Admin,

I setup hotkeys but I don't use them. I don't understand the 2nd question!? Undecided
1. Set up a hotkey for "Stack Table" and then click on a table and press the hotkey. The table should move to the stack slot. This should work for all tables. So I want to see if this works on the 9th table (the one that doesn't resize).

2. When you press Start in SaT, next to the button it shows the number of "Stacked tables:" and "Tiled tables:" and "New Tables:" When you have 8 tables open, those numbers should add up to 8. I want to know if the 9th table is included in those numbers or not..

ojosverdes

understood ...

Well, the "stack" hotkey works - and that is the good news!
By pressing start with 9 tables (before stacking) it turns out:

Stack tables: 0
Tiled/Grid: 3
New tables: 6

after stacking:

Stack tables: 4
Tiled/Grid: 3
New tables: 2

Still strange ... I didn't set it up that way! :-)
Pages: 1 2