StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: half sb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

update didnt change anything with the "half sb increase/decrease for me. still goes from (at 25/50 from min rz 100 to 1125 on one single click on mergeSmall) not sure if the update was for that or not. it seems like its only the 25/50, 30/60, and 75/150 blind levels that it occurs, but its almost every time
Yeah the update was trying to make that more reliable.

I need you to do something for me. There is a secret hotkey in SaT: CTRL + SHIFT + ALT + T

Please try to use the halfsb, and when it fails, press that hotkey. That hotkey will copy the table title to the clipboard. Then just come here and paste me the result

[#76538216 Double or Nothing - $5.50 - Table 1 - 15/30 - NLHE],[SWT_Window0]

hope this is what u need.
Yep. Looks normal. I will see if theres anything else I can do..
Do you use CTRL in any of your hotkeys, or are you pressing this key often? Because part of what SaT does for Merge is send Ctrl+A to 'select all' and then sends a Delete to clear the betbox, and then inputs the new bet. I am going to test all the sites and see if this Ctrl+A is still necessary or not, and if not, remove it. I believe Merge used to require it, but from some quick tests it looks like its working without

i do not use CTRL at all
Are you still getting the same problems in the new version 2.59 ?