StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Email says I cancelled but it still renews?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, in the original email I used the link to cancel by subscription the Email says I cancelled but it still renews? Im fine with it doing so for the past few months as I have still been using it but I need to make sure it is cancelled from now on as im going away and it wont be in use, if you could check this for me?

Cheers
I need some information to look up your subscription. I looked at email address d****_w@hotmail.co.uk but there was only one order in Feb and the money was returned.

So you must be using a different email address or something, I need that or an order number or so I can see whats going on.
I cant find any emails in my other account but another one i use is dam****90@googlemail.com

The order number I have is STA140215-4869-80192
Ok yeah that is the problem. That order number you gave is associated with the d***_w@hotmail address. That order was placed and then cancelled and I returned your money. I forget what happened, maybe you ordered twice or something.

The email dam****90@googlemail.com has an active subscription that rebills on the 3rd of each month. That subscription will continue until you cancel it. You should get a receipt each month, and in the receipt email there is a link to Manage Your Subscription. If you click that, it will take you to a page where you can cancel.
ah yeah, sorted.

Thanks