StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables not jumping to the front of the stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So here is my situation:
Playing HU, have ~15 tables stacked in a 'New Tables slot', and waiting for action. When opponent joins, table briefly flashes to the front of the stack (for like 0.5 sec), then jumps back in (so it is not visible anymore), and I have to manually search for it and move it to the grid.

What I want:
When opponent joins, table should pop up to the top of the stack, and stay there. From there I can manually move it to the grid.

Specs: Win 7 64-bit pro. I'm using ultramon.
Sites: PS/PS.FR/Winamax/FTP/Ipoker/Micro

This is my SaT Layout
1. Why are you using New Tables slot for your 'stack' and not the normal stack slot? The New Tables slot is not meant to keep tables in and pop up action.

2. Why not set Stack Slot = 1, and New Tables slot = 1 ? And then you would need to change "Move To Grid" = "Never", if you want to manually move the tables to the grid. This would be the typical way to set things up for your desired style

3. If all of your sites are set up properly and pass this test, then tables will pop up when action is required, which usually means when the Fold button is visible. This is different from when an opponent joins. Sometimes the "post bb" button will be detected as the same color and location as the Fold button, and therefore the table will pop up, but sometimes not. But when your first action occurs in the HU match, then the table should definitely pop up. But some of your sites may not be passing that test, which means that SaT is incorrectly detecting when action is required. That is the first thing to check.
Quote:3. If all of your sites are set up properly and pass this test, then tables will pop up when action is required, which usually means when the Fold button is visible. This is different from when an opponent joins. Sometimes the "post bb" button will be detected as the same color and location as the Fold button, and therefore the table will pop up, but sometimes not. But when your first action occurs in the HU match, then the table should definitely pop up. But some of your sites may not be passing that test, which means that SaT is incorrectly detecting when action is required. That is the first thing to check.

Found a problem: Hypersimple theme with this particular background doesn't work.
Hrm ok... glad you found a solution
Well, that was a solution for PS tables being incorrectly recognized as 'needing attention'.
I still have a problem with a table not popping up to the front of the stack when opponent joins HU table.

For example when oppt joined my FTP table, it did not popped up to the top. FTP table doesnt have a fold button or post bb, it has 'Play now' button...

What I need, basically, is a recognition when opponent joins my empty HU table, so I can have all HU tables stacked in 1 place. I don't need for table to move from grid to stack based on whether attention is required or that I folded my hand.
So I'm guessing FTP's "Play Now" button isn't getting detected as being action required? You can run that Test above and see if the tables move to the grid when that button is visible, then you can know that SaT will see the button correctly and pop tables to the top of the stack if you are only using a stack.

I believe some customers in the past used SaT in the same fashion as you are trying to. What they did was create custom sites for each of their sites, by selecting "Other" from the drop down and going through the Custom Site Wizard. Then when it asks you to click on the Fold button, instead you will click on the "Play Now" button, or whatever button shows for your particular site. You will want to click on a solid color part of the button so SaT will detect that button as needing action.
This is interesting. I'll definitely try it out.

Edit: If I configure 'play now' as 'fold', will fold hotkey still work properly? Both buttons are roughly in the same place (not a perfect overlap though), so maybe I should click on a coordinate where they overlap?
Can't I just configure each client to 'Display Table on Action'? Yeah it is stealing focus from other tables, but that way table would go to the top of the stack
(04-21-2014, 07:25 AM)Stasek27 Wrote: [ -> ]This is interesting. I'll definitely try it out.

Edit: If I configure 'play now' as 'fold', will fold hotkey still work properly? Both buttons are roughly in the same place (not a perfect overlap though), so maybe I should click on a coordinate where they overlap?

Hrmm yes you are right, this will mess up the Fold hotkey. An overlapping area might work..

(04-21-2014, 07:51 AM)Stasek27 Wrote: [ -> ]Can't I just configure each client to 'Display Table on Action'? Yeah it is stealing focus from other tables, but that way table would go to the top of the stack

Yes you could do that, if you don't mind the focus stealing