StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Issue Setting Up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

setherson2

I'm new to the software and am trying to get it working on seven different sites. It's working fine on some but not on others. Here's how it's going on each:

Stars - tables are all glued to grid, even when i press hotkey to move to stack and no action/cards
Full Tilt - working right
888 - working right
Party - working right
iPoker - working but table pops up when i'm dealt cards, not when it's my action
OnGame - tables are all glued to grid, even when i press hotkey to move to stack and no action/cards
Winning - working right

Also, when I set up my grid the slots across the bottom are sticking to the bottom of my desktop instead of to the slot above them like I want. Is there a way to turn of the sticking feature when setting up my grid?

Thanks for the help
(04-24-2014, 03:52 AM)setherson2 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm new to the software and am trying to get it working on seven different sites. It's working fine on some but not on others.

If you've gotten the other sites working well, then you're probably doing things correctly. There are some quirks sometimes.

Have you checked each site's help page? There could be some clues
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/supported-sites

Quote:Stars - tables are all glued to grid, even when i press hotkey to move to stack and no action/cards
OnGame - tables are all glued to grid, even when i press hotkey to move to

There can be multiple reasons for this. What Stars theme are you using? Also, OnGame hasn't been working well with SaT for a while now, so its possible that OnGame may just not work.

Quote:iPoker - working but table pops up when i'm dealt cards, not when it's my action

This is usually because the color for the fold pre-action checkbox is the same color as the actual Fold button on your skin. The problem is described more thoroughly here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...wrong-time

If thats the case, then usually the only workaround is to mod the graphics (there is a link to one mod on the iPoker help page), or change skins to one which the pre action checkboxes are different colors.

Quote:Also, when I set up my grid the slots across the bottom are sticking to the bottom of my desktop instead of to the slot above them like I want. Is there a way to turn of the sticking feature when setting up my grid?

If you hold down CTRL while you drag, the snapping feature will be disabled

setherson2

Hey thanks for the info, good stuff. With Stars it looks like a problem with the theme. I use Nova w/ grey buttons. I tried setting it up with Nova Grey originally and all the tables would stay in the grid and not let themselves be stacked. So I tried changing to the regular Nova theme with red buttons and the same thing happened. But then I changed to the Stars classic theme and everything works fine. Nova should work in SaT right?

iPoker and OnGame is fine, little volume there so I can deal with them not working.
Nova is supposed to work. When you changed to Nova with red buttons, did you remove and re-Include the PokerStarsNova site in SaT? You would need to do that so SaT can grab the new button colors. If it still doesn't work, you could try changing your grid slot size, perhaps for some random reason that size isn't working on your computer. You would use File->New Layout and use a slightly larger or smaller table size. You'll need to add all your sites and hotkeys again though. But you can just test quickly by adding PokerStarsNova and seeing if it works, and you can always go back to your old layout if you need to..

setherson2

Sweet, redoing the layout fixed it. Got Nova up and running well now. Will the Nova with grey buttons work? I'll need to re-add it I assume but will everything be fine with the grey buttons?
Try it and see, thats the only way to be sure. I think it should work, on my system it does.

setherson2

Yeah it's doing the same thing as iPoker, popping up when I'm dealt cards instead of on my action. I assume this is because the grey buttons looks similar to the preset action check boxes. No big deal though, I can live with red buttons. Thanks for your help.