StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: RButton hotkey - passing right click to the application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I've setup my RButton hotkey to act as betsize3. This works fine, and doenst pass right click to the poker client (no ~ before RButton).
But I would like this hotkey (and preferably others) to not be ignored when not targetted at the poker client
For example I want to use right click in HEM2 to for example replay hands.
Currently I have to disable hotkeys, then use right click for that, and then reenable.

Basically I'd like SaT to not block RButton when I'm not using it in a poker client.
Then you would need to pass the click through, using the ~ prefix. However, this might cause the hotkey to not work on some sites. It's a problem, I know
I know, but I don't want for context menu to show up on FTP for example when I right click.
What I was trying to say is that hotkeys should work only on poker sites, not in other apps.
Yeah I know what you're suggesting. I haven't found a way to make that work just yet. Your solution to Disable Hotkeys is the only way to accomplish it for now. Sad