StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: config file not found, cant use atm
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

i was using snt fine. decided to make a snt layout, so did it same way ive prob done it a hundred times, and when i click finish, get a pop up 'config file not found. this might be first time running program. tells me to setup grid. but when i click ok, it pops up the sng grid layout wiz, with a normal snt file directly behind it, which i cant click on at all. if i hit cancel to try and just play with one of the many layouts i have it just closes everything in snt. if i try to restart snt (as admin) i just get the config file not found popup, hit ok, and the sat grid layout wizard pops up and still cant get to my old layouts. so need help with new layout preferably, or at very least able to get to my other layout options.

got it. nevermind. figd out i didnt have to f7 to get grid setting to get out of it.
Glad you got it going. Dunno what went wrong, perhaps initially when you tried to make a new layout, you didnt put in a valid filename or something. Anyway, yeah when you get that popup, SaT forces you to create a layout. Once you're back in you can do File->Open Layout to get to your old ones.