StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Full tilt poker
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Binkasaurus

Hi

I recently had a new HD. i am just setting up all of my sites again but for some reason FTP isnt popping out of the original stack which i have as 1 it just stays even when there is action? Am i missing something? i have setup a few other sites and they all pop out when action is required like FTP should

Thanks
Strange. Some questions:

Are you using the built in FullTiltPoker site or a custom site ?
Are you using some type of table mod that may affect SaT ?
Have you tried removing and re-Including the FullTiltPoker site within SaT ?

Binkasaurus

Hey sorry for wasting your time i just recreated the .ini file and it is working now.

Thanks
No worries

NTamosauskas

I have a problem with FTP also. When I add a site and try to get through "the fold button setup":

"Something went wrong: bet button color for FTP is detected as BLACK.
This usullay indicates a problem.

..."

And it surely is a problem since SaT recognizes the table in stack and tile mode, but not working properly (not moving it to stack and keeping it in grid). Tried this few times with same results. Not using any mods for ftp layout. Where is the problem?
(05-26-2014, 07:36 AM)NTamosauskas Wrote: [ -> ]I have a problem with FTP also. When I add a site and try to get through "the fold button setup":

"Something went wrong: bet button color for FTP is detected as BLACK.
This usullay indicates a problem.

..."

And it surely is a problem since SaT recognizes the table in stack and tile mode, but not working properly (not moving it to stack and keeping it in grid). Tried this few times with same results. Not using any mods for ftp layout. Where is the problem?

Is the fold button black? I'm guessing not, since you're not using any mods.

What version of Windows are you using?
Are you using Aero theme in Windows and using 'DWM' scan mode in SaT?

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/performance

NTamosauskas

No, its std blue. Im using windows 8.1, is that the problem? Cant recall any problems when using win7 obviously...Do you have any plans on fixing some bugs on win8, because I think lots of people are getting used to the new platform of windows + they are not changeing it.
(05-26-2014, 09:58 AM)NTamosauskas Wrote: [ -> ]No, its std blue. Im using windows 8.1, is that the problem? Cant recall any problems when using win7 obviously...Do you have any plans on fixing some bugs on win8, because I think lots of people are getting used to the new platform of windows + they are not changeing it.

Win8 shouldn't be a problem. Its basically the same as Win7. I plan on fixing bugs as I find them. If you know of bugs then you should tell me because I cannot read minds yet. Smile

If you are on Win8, then you should be using Scan Mode = DWM in Advanced Options. You didn't tell me if you were or not.

But I notice that you say that it says the "bet" button color is black. Usually this error is in regards to the "fold" button. Perhaps its simply a matter of SaT seeing the black "Bet" text within the button. Is your grid slot size abnormally large or small? Can you try creating a new layout with File->New Layout, resizing an FTP table with your mouse to a normal size, then press F7, then try to include FTP and see if it works?

NT

Im using DWM mode. Tried resizing it to various sizes, but I get the same result. I dont get the error when I use "classic" layout not "racetrack", but using snt mode it still doesnt put the table to stack and leaving it in the grid. (It puts it to the stack at first and then in a nick of time - puts back in grid). Cant figure this one out...
(05-26-2014, 06:39 PM)NT Wrote: [ -> ]Im using DWM mode. Tried resizing it to various sizes, but I get the same result. I dont get the error when I use "classic" layout not "racetrack", but using snt mode it still doesnt put the table to stack and leaving it in the grid. (It puts it to the stack at first and then in a nick of time - puts back in grid). Cant figure this one out...

Yeah well the problem that you describe here is common, where tables go to the stack and immediately pop back out. Its talked about here:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

However, the other symptom you mention about the "button being detected as black" is not common, but I can't figure out the relation.

So, you are saying that when you use "Classic" layout, you do not get the button detected as black message, and the setup and finish successfully. But even in this case, the tables still won't go to the stack? And what if you change the background image within FTP?

When you say you tried resizing to different sizes, did you do the New Layout process I described above?

Lastly, click on File->Current Layout and paste me your full layout settings and I will test it.
Pages: 1 2