StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: A couple things...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Chad

First, every time I open stack and tile it works great with Stars and iPoker. But for Full Tilt, 888, and Party, I have to redo the setup every time I open the program. It still lists these sites in the area next to 'add/remove sites' as if they're set up, but it just doesn't recognize tables when they pop up. Once I redo the setup everything works.

Second, does my payment go towards two registration keys? I'd like to get it going on my laptop as well.
(05-22-2014, 03:59 PM)Chad Wrote: [ -> ]First, every time I open stack and tile it works great with Stars and iPoker. But for Full Tilt, 888, and Party, I have to redo the setup every time I open the program. It still lists these sites in the area next to 'add/remove sites' as if they're set up, but it just doesn't recognize tables when they pop up. Once I redo the setup everything works.

You shouldn't need to do this, but I have no idea why this is happening. You are using the built in sites, correct? Not choosing "Other" and going through the custom site wizard?

Quote:Second, does my payment go towards two registration keys? I'd like to get it going on my laptop as well.

You can use the same code on the second computer.

Chad

Yeah, I use the built in sites. I run the Raven mod on Full Tilt fwiw. Although the problem does happen on FTP, 888, and Party
Can you clarify what you mean when you say that the tables aren't recognized? They don't get resized and moved to the New Tables slot upon pressing Start? Because you shouldn't need to remove and re-Include the sites each time you open the program.

The only thing I can think of is that maybe you need to make sure that you're running SaT as administrator.

Chad

What is mean is that I'll fire up a session, starting with Stars. I start SaT and it works great with my Stars tables. Then, when I reg a Full Tilt tourney and it pops up, it just stays wherever it pops up. Doesn't get resized, moved to slot, nothing. I hover over it and try my hotkeys to move it to stack or keep it in grid and nothing happens.
Are you certain you're using the built-in "FullTiltPoker" site and not choosing "Other" and creating your custom site?

Are you sure you're running SaT as administrator?

Chad

I'm using the built in FullTiltPoker. I just clicked the run as administrator option. We'll see if that solves the problem. I'll let you know if it's still happening.