StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Tables randomly change grid positions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Hello!

First off: Stack and Tile used to work perfectly fine before and I didn't change any settings in the meantime.

When I'm at the bubble or ITM I usually keep tables in the grid with the according hotkey. Whenever im using a vpip hotkey however, the tables in the grid will randomly swap positions, which is very confusing. Its weird, because they are supposed to be locked on their current position.

What could be the cause of this issue?
I don't know. I just did a quick test and didn't see the problem.

Can you tell me exactly how to reproduce it? What setting are you using for Move To Grid? Are you using a Call/Bet hotkey or an External VPIP hotkey? Are you using the hotkey on the table that is locked in grid or a table that isn't locked in grid? Is the other table that gets swapped supposed to be locked as well?

(05-25-2014, 08:04 AM)SaT_Admin Wrote: [ -> ]I don't know. I just did a quick test and didn't see the problem.

Can you tell me exactly how to reproduce it? What setting are you using for Move To Grid? Are you using a Call/Bet hotkey or an External VPIP hotkey? Are you using the hotkey on the table that is locked in grid or a table that isn't locked in grid? Is the other table that gets swapped supposed to be locked as well?

I have 4 Total Slots. 1 is the Stack Slot and the Stack for new tables as well. 2-4 are the additional grid spots.

Move to Grid: After entering Pot. I am using External Vpip hotkeys.

Quote:Are you using the hotkey on the table that is locked in grid or a table that isn't locked in grid? Is the other table that gets swapped supposed to be locked as well?

It happens either way. It doesnt matter if they are locked or not. Even if they are not locked, this shouldn't happen ( worked fine before).

An example of what happens: Assuming all grid spots are occupied, as soon as I make a vpip action on one of the tables in the grid, they swap positions ( I make a vpip action on grid slot 2---> it changes position with slot 3 or 4). This is very confusing, especially when there is a lot of action going on.

I am using Hm2 and Table Ninja 2 as well. But I didnt change any settings there either.

Here are my settings:

Quote:[settings]
table_width=629
table_height=461
total_slots=4
slot1x=0
slot1y=4
slot2x=654
slot2y=0
slot3x=654
slot3y=475
slot4x=0
slot4y=475
stack_slot=1
newtables_slot=1
move_on_street=vpip
oldtables_duration=5
oldtables_slot=1
scan_mode=DWM
alternate_scan=
activate_on_move=0
left_click_detection=1
bring_urgent_tables_to_top=0
engine_delay=800
action_delay=275
hotkeys_fire_on_release=0
minimize_to_tray=0
move_to_grid=vpip
play_mode=SaT
activate_most_urgent=1
activate_table_under_mouse=0
highlight_active_win=0
move_mouse_to_most_urgent=0
stack_table_at_end_of_hand=0
drag_drop_swap_slots=1
show_table_count_while_running=0
show_session_timer=0
move_888_popups=1
notify_new_tables=1
notify_old_tables=1
notify_keep_in_grid=1
notify_ignore_table=1
notify_move_to_grid=0
notify_end_of_hand=0
notification_duration=3
allow_action_hotkeys_on_ignored_tables=0
click_bet_for_betsize_hotkeys=0
stack_when_clicking_call_or_bet=0
[general]
gui_x=732
gui_y=293
last_tab=
is_reloading=0
version=2.60
show_walkthru=0
v=sm
[sites]
number_of_sites=2
included_sites=PokerStarsNova,PokerStarsHyperSimple
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_executable_path=E:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_width=628
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_resized_table_height=461
PokerStarsNova_included_executable_path=E:\Program Files (x86)\PokerStars.EU\PokerStars.exe
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_width=628
PokerStarsNova_included_resized_table_height=461
PokerStarsNova_included_fold_color=0xb0b62
PokerStarsNova_included_call_color=0xa0b5a
PokerStarsNova_included_bet_color=0xa0a4f
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_fold_color=0x898377
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_call_color=0xcdc3b2
PokerStarsHyperSimple_included_bet_color=0x92897e
[hotkeys]
number_of_hotkeys=21
hotkey1action=Stack table
hotkey1key=~RButton
hotkey2action=Keep table in grid
hotkey2key=Up
hotkey3action=Stack table
hotkey3key=Down
hotkey4action=External VPIP key
hotkey4key=~MButton
hotkey5action=External VPIP key
hotkey5key=~Numpad5
hotkey6action=External VPIP key
hotkey6key=~Numpad6
hotkey7action=External VPIP key
hotkey7key=~Numpad7
hotkey8action=External VPIP key
hotkey8key=~Numpad8
hotkey9action=External VPIP key
hotkey9key=~NumpadIns
hotkey10action=External VPIP key
hotkey10key=~Enter
hotkey11action=Move table to Next slot
hotkey11key=Right
hotkey12action=Move table to Previous slot
hotkey12key=Left
hotkey13action=External VPIP key
hotkey13key=~NumpadClear
hotkey14action=External VPIP key
hotkey14key=~NumpadRight
hotkey15action=External VPIP key
hotkey15key=~NumpadHome
hotkey16action=External VPIP key
hotkey16key=~NumpadUp
hotkey17action=External VPIP key
hotkey17key=~Numpad0
hotkey18action=External VPIP key
hotkey18key=~XButton2
hotkey19action=External VPIP key
hotkey19key=~XButton1
hotkey20action=Activate most urgent table
hotkey20key=Ctrl
hotkey21action=Ignore table
hotkey21key=NumpadAdd
send_table_under_mouse=1
External VPIP hotkeys are not supposed to swap grid table positions. All they do is move a table from stack->grid. Moving between grid<->grid should never happen with those hotkeys.

I tested with your settings layout and it worked correctly for me, I didn't have any swapping with the External VPIP keys.

But I notice you have two PokerStars sites included into SaT. You should only have one. That may cause problems. I don't know if its related or not. Try first removing one of those and see if it fixes it.

Next, I wonder if maybe TN2 or some other AHK script or something is interfering. In SaT's Advanced Options, try turning off "Drag and Drop to swap slots" and see if that solves it.

Quote:Next, I wonder if maybe TN2 or some other AHK script or something is interfering. In SaT's Advanced Options, try turning off "Drag and Drop to swap slots" and see if that solves it.

This fixed the tables swapping positions, but they still disappear for about 0.5 sec after a vpip action.
(05-27-2014, 12:41 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Next, I wonder if maybe TN2 or some other AHK script or something is interfering. In SaT's Advanced Options, try turning off "Drag and Drop to swap slots" and see if that solves it.

This fixed the tables swapping positions, but they still disappear for about 0.5 sec after a vpip action.

"After a vpip action"... you mean after you press one of your "External VPIP hotkeys" in SaT?

I would check and see if any other software is interfering. Try turning off each software one at a time and see if the problem goes away. TN2, HEM, any AHK scripts. Wherever those External VPIP hotkeys are passing through to the other program, maybe the other software is trying to move the tables somehow somewhere..