StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Custom site - tables won't go back to stack
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

rojs

I play stack and tiled on a custom site, every thing works fine except the fold button. If the tables are in the grid they wont go back in the stack by neither a hotkey or a click (have the LMB detection enabled). And if i try to click with a mouse inside the fold button in the stack it loses focus to the next table in line!? Only when i hover my mouse over the fold button in the stack that happens (only if another table needs attention)

I have no idea what to do. I just started playing on this site, its in flash player, i am playing in a browser, called adjarabet. I did long time ago successfully created a custom site for dollaropoker, its the same "software" as adjarabet uses.

Tried everything: created like 10 custom sites, everything running as admin, different scan modes, LMC detection on/off, hotkeys on/off

Only thing i can change is the action button as only fold button is the same color

If i used hotkeys only in the stack and a fold+stack button in the grid it would solve my problems. But the software is already like it came from hell, i cant even seat at the same spot, cant use the betslider with mouse, and the betsize button are x2 x3 x5 and you can change them

Have no idea what to do, please help
Flash based pokersites are usually crap, but sometimes you can get them to work.

First things first, I need you to run the Test described on this page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

The hovering might be another problem, and my guess is that when you hover over the fold button, the color changes dramatically. In this case, SaT may mistakenly think that the button has already been clicked, because SaT now sees a different color, when in fact you merely just hovered over the button. Some stupid sites do this. If the color changes to a completely different color when you hover, then this might be impossible to solve. If it just changes to a different shade, that might be more manageable.

You are right. When i hover over any button it changes color. I found a few pixels that arent changing color in the timebank when i hover over it and put the fold button coordinates there. Did test it with the move to grid = when required action and it looks fine for now. Tested it only on one table (took only around 12 hours to get there...)

So if i only use my mouse now with the LMC detection should i have any problems? My concern is that the check is green and call is blue in one button, and the bet is orange and raise is red in the last button. Can you just confirm that that should make no problems as long as im using the fold button as the action button.

Thank you alot
Hrmm, so you simply moved the fold button coordinate to the timebank? Then SaT will only think action is required when the timebank becomes visible. This might not be what you want.

If the fold button color doesn't change too dramatically when you hover, we can configure a setting to allow a wider variation, which SaT might be able to detect. The colors of the other buttons won't matter.

As for 'Left mouse click detection', it will look for clicks within the rectangular regions that you set up.

The color changes from grey to like white grey

i got the colors using a AHK script

in RGB:
not hoverd 0x8F8F8D
hovered 0xB7B6B3

If the colors help a bit would you tell me please what to do to try a bit wider color detection
Ok, so instead of using the timebank as the fold coordinate, you will need to recreate the custom site (or actually just go back to the previous ones you created). Then open up the .ini file and add this line to the bottom:

Code:
[settings]
color_variation=48

And then save the file and restart SaT. Test and see if you are getting the same problems when you hover

rojs

It helped. When i hover over the fold button tables arent losing focus.
Everything works now except the tables dont go back to the stack when i fold with a hotkey. They do go when i fold with a mouse click and stay there. I tried looking at it with the move to grid notification but they just stay in the grid, dont go back an forward. If you have an idea what could it be..

Also is it possible to add in the site .ini something like increase_bet_x and etc so i can have hotkeys for that on a custom site

Anyway thank you a lot!
(05-30-2014, 02:32 AM)rojs Wrote: [ -> ]It helped. When i hover over the fold button tables arent losing focus.
Everything works now except the tables dont go back to the stack when i fold with a hotkey. They do go when i fold with a mouse click and stay there. I tried looking at it with the move to grid notification but they just stay in the grid, dont go back an forward. If you have an idea what could it be..

Are you using "Fold" hotkey or "Fold+Stack"? You would need the second..

Quote:Also is it possible to add in the site .ini something like increase_bet_x and etc so i can have hotkeys for that on a custom site

For the Increase/Decrease Bet hotkeys to work, you'd need to use the AHK Window Spy to determine the control classname for the bet box (not the slider). If you can get that, then MAYBE it will work.

Alternatively, there are settings that you can add for the "BetSize" hotkeys:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/bet-size-hotkeys

rojs

I was using the fold only.

Did manage to get the increase/decrease working with betsize

Thank you