StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: party poker tables blink
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

<3sat

first of all, i appreciate your work, this software is massive !
its been working for me perfectly for a couple of months already

the thing is that i've added party poker recently and im having a problem with it
going from stack to grid, and back, all the hotkeys - that works just fine
but whenever table appears (no matter whether its grided for good, or jumping from stack) it starts blinking - buttons dissapear and reappear for a split second when i move my mouse over them, its pretty disturbing and takes my focus from playin to hitting right buttons

what should i do with that ? (already tried other layouts, no help)
Are you using Scan Mode = "PW" in Advanced Options? This is mentioned on the Party help page:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/partypoker

Please check. If you didn't set this yourself, perhaps that was selected by default because your computer/system wouldn't support "DWM" scan mode. As long as you are on Win Vista or later, you can turn on Aero desktop theme in the control panel, which will then allow SaT to use DWM scan mode.

hey
it did work, but now i cannot mix party with ipoker (as titan client request changing the layout into no-aero mode) - any way to fix it ?

ofc so i could play both of them
(07-01-2014, 09:03 AM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]hey
it did work, but now i cannot mix party with ipoker (as titan client request changing the layout into no-aero mode) - any way to fix it ?

Are you sure that Titan is requesting that you use non-Aero? I've never heard of this before. Can you take a screenshot of this message?

i doubt if the message helps you anyhow, as i use w7 in my national lenguage (which isnt english)

the message comes from windows itself, it appears in the bottom right corner of main screen (like every other windows message as 'you disabled your protection center' 'youve got new updates to install' etc)

the message says - the program (full name of titan client by its register's name) forced disabling of aero visual system, it gonna be restarted when you close the program (titan client)

then within seconds aero turns off

hey, just ignore it
ive lurked some, and found out that in advanced settings titan's client has had a ticked property for 'disabling advanced visual themes' which was causing that
it must have been there since i installed it, as i dont mess with that stuff on a regular basic