StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: St doesnt work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

anatoly

Yo sup. I try to start ST but it says

Internet connection error.
Could not connect to the stack and tile website or the backup website either.

than nothing works. what do i have to do?
SaT attempts to connect to the website to verify your license or to check your trial period. For some reason, the program cannot connect. Usually this happens because the website is down briefly for some maintenance. However, this doesn't seem to be the case. Obviously the website works for you, because you are able to come here to report the problem. Smile

Perhaps you have a firewall or other security software such as antivirus which is blocking the StackAndTile.exe file from connecting to the internet. Try checking that. Maybe turn off the firewall just to test and see if it works.
Its still doesnt work. I have no idea what do to. I reinstall app, check antivirus and other. I got this 2 messages

[Image: _7oUsL3feZc.jpg]

[Image: Y3U37iwvELo.jpg]
The first error seems to be because of your windows language settings. Does the 'q' key exist on your keyboard? Instead of choosing a key from the dropdown list, you can try just typing it into the box. The ^!+ symbols mean ctrl, alt, and shift respectively, so you can add those when you are typing as well.

The second error is more of an issue. I'm not sure why you're seeing it. Basically it means that the StackAndTile.exe file is not able to connect to the website to verify the trial/license. Do you have any firewall software that may be blocking it?
I use kaspersky but when i turn it off i was still the same.
Maybe try turning off the Windows firewall as well and see if that helps.

Another user had this problem recently too, and he realized that his Chome browser add-on Hola was causing it:
http://www.stackandtile.com/forum/showth...hp?tid=763

Maybe if you have some VPN service like that, it is also blocking SaT
it works now. ty
(06-16-2014, 04:08 AM)anatoly Wrote: [ -> ]it works now. ty

What did you do to fix it?
hola app. i just delete it=)
Ahhh ok good to know!