StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: bodog freeze
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

having a problem with bodog freezing when running snt, seems like it only happens when using my f+s hotkey on a non bodog table at exact time it turns into my action on bodog table. happens with or without running separate snts for the sites. happens regularly thru out seession. playing trnys, no cash.

when i try open a bodog trnys lobby, that is when it happens most. (at same time another site running snt needs action)
What do you mean by 'freeze'? What happens exactly? Did this just start recently or did it always happen?

using bodog and acr at same time. im clicking the lobby on bodog to get to the trny lobby. when i click it, acr table suddenly needs action. bodog gives me a white box saying its not responding, and i wait for it to close and have to open site again. only happens with snt running. happens often enough im playing without snt rather than deal with it.
Did it always happen or just recently? When did it start happening? In one of the latest releases, v2.63 there was a new feature where SaT tries to close Bodog tournament popups. Perhaps this is messing things up for you. Can you try turning off that checkbox in Advanced Options->Sites->Close Bodog Popups and see if you still get the problem?