StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problems with Betfair
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Geecheemane

I've been having some trouble getting Betfair to work with SnT. It is working fine with my other sites.

I added Betfair; the F10 folded correctly, but the F9 didn't resize the table. SnT isn't recognizing the table in the bottom left either. For example, if I have one table on Betfair and one on another site, it will say that I only have one table running. Despite the fold button working during site setup, it doesn't work when I'm playing.

Also, it says that my trial has run out, but I'm a paid subscriber, and I can't enter my code in the "register" box under the "about" tab.

I have the most recent version. Thanks in advance.

Geecheemane

If it wasn't clear, SnT is working despite it telling me that my trial has expired.

Thanks
(06-20-2014, 12:16 PM)Geecheemane Wrote: [ -> ]I've been having some trouble getting Betfair to work with SnT. It is working fine with my other sites.

I added Betfair; the F10 folded correctly, but the F9 didn't resize the table. SnT isn't recognizing the table in the bottom left either. For example, if I have one table on Betfair and one on another site, it will say that I only have one table running. Despite the fold button working during site setup, it doesn't work when I'm playing.

This is kinda strange

What network is Betfair on? Did you use the built-in site in SaT or did you choose 'Other' and create a custom site? Its strange that you got past the F9 step without the table resizing. Usually if SaT cannot detect the table (which is what your description sounds like), then the F9 fails and you get an error message and then you never get to the F10 step.

If Betfair is being run as administrator, then you'd need to run SaT as admin as well.

Quote:Also, it says that my trial has run out, but I'm a paid subscriber, and I can't enter my code in the "register" box under the "about" tab.

Why can't you enter your code? What message do you get?

(06-20-2014, 12:18 PM)Geecheemane Wrote: [ -> ]If it wasn't clear, SnT is working despite it telling me that my trial has expired.

After the trial expires, the program reverts to 'free' mode which should only work on micro stakes. We need to get your license code in there somehow.. Smile

Geecheemane

Hey, thanks for your response. Betfair is on the Ipoker network. I am using the built in Ipoker option when trying to set it up.

I made a mistake about the F9; it did resize the table, but it isn't recognizing it once I start running the program.

I am running SnT as an admin. I figured out how to enter my code, but when I click Start it says "You are using an invalid or expired license key. Stack and Tile will now revert to free or trial mode." I am entering the 6 digit code that I got when I first purchased SnT. I have been charged for May.

Thanks
Ahhh. That makes sense. Probably because your license code isn't being accepted, then SaT is only allow micro stakes tables. So that's why its not detecting your tables.

Please check and make sure you have no spaces at the beginning or end of your code, and that its in all capital letters. If its still failing, post your email address that you registered with (I'll edit it out afterwards) and I'll double check your subscription.

Geecheemane

Hey, checked for spaces and caps, and it still isn't working.

Email is g***@gmail.com

Appreciate it.
The license code I have for you is V****7
Is that what you're trying?

Although I do see that there is already 2 computers associated with your license. So if you're trying on a 3rd computer, or if you've recently made some hardware changes or perhaps reinstalled Windows, that could be the problem as well. I'm gonna guess this is the issue. I've removed those two computers from the database, so please retry the code.

Geecheemane

I did reinstall windows recently.

It is fixed now! Brilliant! Thanks for your help and quick responses!