StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Problem Creating Custom Site Layouts
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

I'm trying to create custom sites with Planet Win and Tiger Gaming.

For the first step, I successfully get a table class for both sites.

But then I'm stuck on the next stage of table title include/exclude text.

For both sites, after I add the text and click on test, it says, "Matching windows are highlighted." Since no tables are being highlighted, and it's happening with both sites, I assume I'm doing something wrong but I can't figure out what.

I've tried multiple different texts for both sites. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks.
Interestingly enough, a user recently emailed me about these two sites, because apparently they both use the same table_class. So you definitely need to be careful about matching the correct sites with the title include/exclude settings.

Its strange that nothing is getting highlighted. What if you leave both of those blank and then try the highlighter? That doesn't work? What table_class does it show for each?

ttmhickey

i'm having the same problem with betaland (cake.it)

not tables highlight at akk, even when just testing

this is the table class

HwndWrapper[DefaultDomain;;98b59eb3-691f-419a-b2e9-58bbfa6dcd28]

please email me at musicalshangrila@gmail.com if you find a solution tnx
(06-30-2014, 03:06 AM)ttmhickey Wrote: [ -> ]i'm having the same problem with betaland (cake.it)

not tables highlight at akk, even when just testing

this is the table class

HwndWrapper[DefaultDomain;;98b59eb3-691f-419a-b2e9-58bbfa6dcd28]

please email me at musicalshangrila@gmail.com if you find a solution tnx

For this problem, try just using "HwndWrapper" (no quotes) instead of the long class with all the extra stuff for the table_class setting. This is the ONLY site I would suggest you do this for (Cake/Revolution). Keep in mind that Cake/Revolution network has problems working with SaT, so the detection for when action is required may not work properly. If you want to use SaT for the hotkeys you can also just try to use the builtin Revolution site.

ttmhickey

i just tried using revolution from the dropdown and it worked! tnx a lot

PlanetWin and Tiger Gaming are both the same table class: wxWindowClassNR

For PlanetWin, I left the table text blank and just used text to exclude the lobby and it works perfect. However, when I run Tiger Gaming at the same time, it works under the layout I made for PlanetWin.

That would be good news except the table size is wrong and the tables are flickering/trying to resize every couple seconds, so that's a problem.

So I tried making it under Tiger Gaming, and it works fine. However when I open PlanetWin, it resizes the tables very strangely. It's like it cuts the table into the top 25%, so I can't see the whole table, if that makes sense.

Let me know if you need some screen shots and also if there's anything I can test.

Thanks
(07-01-2014, 07:44 PM)Guest Wrote: [ -> ]PlanetWin and Tiger Gaming are both the same table class: wxWindowClassNR

Right

Quote:For PlanetWin, I left the table text blank and just used text to exclude the lobby and it works perfect.

That works perfect, but for PlanetWin only. But if you would have tried it with a Tiger Gaming table open at the same time, you would have noticed that the Tiger table gets highlighted too. So you would also need to use an table_include_title_text setting to include only tables for each individual site. Does that make sense?

Quote:However, when I run Tiger Gaming at the same time, it works under the layout I made for PlanetWin.

That would be good news except the table size is wrong and the tables are flickering/trying to resize every couple seconds, so that's a problem.

Its not good news. Everything will likely mess up.

Quote:So I tried making it under Tiger Gaming, and it works fine. However when I open PlanetWin, it resizes the tables very strangely. It's like it cuts the table into the top 25%, so I can't see the whole table, if that makes sense.

I understand. Some pokersites mess up their graphics when SaT attempts to resize the table. There is a setting that can instruct SaT to click and drag to resize the table which should make the table redraw itself correctly. I'll show it below.

Quote:Let me know if you need some screen shots and also if there's anything I can test.

Luckily for you, another user had recently emailed me about these exact two sites. Its very strange and coincidental, because these are small sites that I had never heard of before. He had the exact same problems as you (configuring the include/exclude title parameters and the table resize/redraw issue), so I shouldn't need any more screenshots.

Here's what I recommend changing/adding to each config file. You can find the files in this folder:
C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\

For Planet Win:

Code:
table_include_title_text=Blinds
border_redraw_method=drag

For Tiger:

Code:
table_include_title_text=Hand #

There is no need to go through the entire custom site wizard again. Just edit the files. The table_include_title_text= lines will already be in there, so just change the value after the =.

The border_redraw_method= line will not be in the file, so just add it at the bottom.

You can leave the table_exclude_title_text setting alone if your lobbys are being correctly excluded.

Try to understand what is happening. From the screenshots that I've seen from the user, all of the Tiger tables had the text "Hand #" in the title bar, and I never saw that text in the PlanetWin tables. So by using the 'include' setting, SaT is now forced to find the text "Hand #" in the titlebar for the table to be included in the detection. So that should work. And vice versa for the word "Blinds" in the PlanetWin tables.

If you want, you can (and maybe should) confirm this yourself. Start up the custom site wizard and get to the table title step with the highlighter. Open up both lobbys and one table from each. If you leave both include/exclude settings blank, then all windows should get highlighted. Then add/remove each setting as given and confirm that only each site's individual tables get highlighted. You can simply just cancel out of the wizard when you're done testing it.

Thanks a bunch, everything seems to be working perfectly now.

I won't get a chance to play until tomorrow, but just opening the sites and testing it, everything seems to be fine. Thanks again.

I have a separate issue with a different site, but didn't see any point in starting a new thread.

I'm trying to set up CPA poker, but SaT isn't recognizing the tables or the lobby.

The table class is HwndWrapper[GGnet.exe;WPFUIThread_0;962a3c63-888b-4337-b48e-903bd0a8ea60]

It says, "Successfully grabbed window and shows the correct table name.

But on the next step to include/exclude text, it doesn't highlight the table or the lobby. I tried using include/exclude text as well as just leaving it blank.

Thanks
Is this part of the Revolution network? Because if so, its unlikely that SaT will work.

But, looks like this is similar to post#3 in this thread. Try just using this (note the slash in there):

Code:
table_class=HwndWrapper\[GGnet.exe