StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: acr not working
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

using bodog, carbon and acr on same layout. acr isnt working today. same thing happened last week, so did a custom layout, and it worked fine. then i came back on, the custom acr wasnt working, so i tried to remove and add the same custom and it didnt work, saying it doesnt match. so i tried the noncustom acr and it worked. weird. so this time i tried reopening snt and acr multiple times but its not working. any clue why this is happening?
Any time a WinningPoker skin such as ACR makes an update, there is a potential for a problem, meaning you would need to do a new custom site if the built one doesnt work. So you need to be aware of that when you are opening ACR, and you see the client downloading an update.

In this case, I can confirm the update which has broken SaT support. I will fix it in the next update.

In the meantime, if you need to get it working, do this:

Usually the only change that needs to be made is the table_class line. So, you can simply start up the custom site wizard, and copy that value to the clipboard, and then you can cancel the wizard to save time. Then go an open the actual custom site file in C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\ folder and paste the table_class value

If you do it, please come back and tell me if it works. Also tell me what version of Windows you're using, and what the value of table_class was for you (it should start with "ATL:"). Thanks
Upon further investigation, WinningPoker skins are doing something really strange... each time you open them, they are changing their table_class, even without updating their software! I've never seen anything like this before. This is why your custom site was failing each time, and will likely fail again. I'm working on a fix..
Please try the new version v 2.66 and let me know if the built in WinningPoker site works