StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: Getting everything straightened out
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Greg,

Ok so I did a fresh install of the latest version (2.66) of SaT in a new folder, and kept my old version in the original folder so I can still use it for time being.

I copied a few settings over but am doing site setup from scratch.

I'd like to get PS, 888, Party, FT and iPoker set-up.

So far have done PS and 888 and noticed PS was staying infront of 888.

So I did the test on this page: http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

And PS is detecting action when none is required constantly on my PS hypersimple table.

Not sure what to do next...(this is with no modifications to PS except the cards)

Edit: Did the test using Version 2.4.11, PS in same state and it does not have the same problem (although it does ping up the table when the advance bet buttons are present as we know)
Excellent. Thank you for following the instructions of the Test. This saves us some back and forth.

There were some changes after version 2.4.11 to attempt to work around the advanced action button problem, so that is why you are noticing the difference between versions.

Below is a custom site config file, it is slightly altered from the 2.66 defaults. Right click -> Save As, to download the file and put it into the folder: C:\Program Files (x86)\StackAndTile\Sites\.

http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/tmp/Star...dified.ini

Restart SaT, remove the PokerStarsHyperSimple builtin site, scroll to the bottom of the sites dropdown and find the StarsHyperModified, and Include that. Then run the Test. Check for different scenarios, such as facing a normal action, as well as facing an allin with no betbox visible. Let me know how this modified config works.

Finally, of course be sure to turn off each site's focus settings if you haven't already:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/focus-stealing
I just realized that SaT is not reading the fold_checkbox_x/y_coord settings from custom site ini files, so be aware that your Fold or Fold+Stack hotkeys won't be clicking the fold adv action checkbox. I will need to fix this in the next version. But test with that custom site file and let me know about the action required problems, and if it works, then I will merge these changes into the main program for the builtin HyperSimple site
Sweet, all seems to work fine with those custom settings (apart from the checkbox thing that you mention).

Set up PS, FT, Party, 888 Winamax and iPoker and on first test I see no clashes Smile

Just for your reference one of the themes ("tungsten") on Winamax causes the table to always pop to front.
(07-31-2014, 02:21 AM)epitomised Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet, all seems to work fine with those custom settings (apart from the checkbox thing that you mention).

Set up PS, FT, Party, 888 Winamax and iPoker and on first test I see no clashes Smile

Cool. I'll merge the changes and put out an update. In the new update, you should be able to remove 'StarsHyperCustom' site and then re-Include the built-in 'PokerStarsHyperSimple' site. I'd rather you stick with the builtin settings so that I can diagnose any potential bugs quicker

Quote:Just for your reference one of the themes ("tungsten") on Winamax causes the table to always pop to front.

Hrmmm. Did you try removing and re-Including the Winamax site after changing the background theme image? I tested Tungsten and it worked for me.
Ah my bad that could well have been the reason.

Any ETA on the checkbox functionality? No pressure, just wondering as I found I couldn't really do without it the way I tile.
Working on it right now actually.

edit/
done, v2.67 released
Please remove the custom site and include the builtin PokerStarsHyperSimple