StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: tables dont pop up when action is required
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

steuk33

Hi playing on pokerstars full ring.
But the tables do not pop up when action is required. Instead a table that does not need action is on the top of the stack.
The tables will move to grid when action is on the flop, and will move back to stack.
Using 4 slots
stack slot =1
new table slot =2
old table slot =3

Forgot to mention I tried to reinclude the site several times
What theme?
I guess you're using "Move to Grid = on flop" ?

Try changing that and running this test
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/tab...stay-stack

steuk33

ok i changed the theme , and just tried stacking tables, they are popping up when action is required, but all the tables are staying in new table stack number 2

steuk33

all tables are going to new table slot

ste33uk

notifications are saying every table is a new table even if i have played several hands on the table

ste33uk

ok can get tables to go to correct slot and move back to stack, but an odd table gets on top off the stack when action is not required on the table.
(08-01-2014, 04:44 AM)ste33uk Wrote: [ -> ]ok can get tables to go to correct slot and move back to stack, but an odd table gets on top off the stack when action is not required on the table.

Maybe no tables require action?

ste33uk

No tables do require action, it builds up so that eventually most tables require action and then hands auto fold at time runs out

ste33uk

rewrite -

tables do require action, it builds up so that eventually most tables require action and then hands auto fold as time runs out
Pages: 1 2