StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: 1 site tiling, 1 site stack and tile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey,

I have 9 tiles on my 1st screen, I want 4 of them to be filled with ipoker speed, which I dont need to have in my stack, I just want to tile them in 4 of the 9 slots. I can resize them by hand all the time but this takes a lot of time. Then I want my partypoker reg tables to go from the stack on my 2nd screen to 1 of the 5 remaining slots on the 1st screen. So I want 1 website to just tile, and one website to stack and tile. Is this possible, or another way so that my ipoker speed tables stay in the same slot?

Thank you
(08-02-2014, 10:52 AM)joeppiej Wrote: [ -> ]So I want 1 website to just tile, and one website to stack and tile. Is this possible, or another way so that my ipoker speed tables stay in the same slot?

Its possible.

Probably the easiest way is to simply let SaT control both sites. Then drag and drop the iPoker tables into the slots that you want. Then use a "Keep table in grid" hotkey, which will prevent the tables from going back to the stack when you click Fold or when you use a "Stack" hotkey.

Another way would be to run two instances of StackAndTile, with different layouts, including each site separately and making sure each layouts grid slots don't conflict with each other. But this is a more difficult solution