StackAndTile Forums

Full Version: SAT with logitech F310 gamepad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,
1. want to use gamepad with SAT

can you please tell if SAT will work with logitech F310 gamepad ?

i guess we can conf. the gamepad with keyboard and mouse and hence there should not be any problem

2. Have you find the solution where we can resize different tables like which we move to grid other than what we have in stack ?

3. I am using stacking with SAT and have my new table opening in grid and want to know if we can do something like when grid is full the new table should move at the bottom of stack directly.

Thanks
(08-11-2014, 05:06 PM)prab Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,
1. want to use gamepad with SAT

can you please tell if SAT will work with logitech F310 gamepad ?

i guess we can conf. the gamepad with keyboard and mouse and hence there should not be any problem

Yes, usually the recommended way is to configure your gamepad to send normal keystrokes. For example, within your gamepad software, assign a certain button to "A", then open up Notepad and test that if you press the button, an "A" gets sent to the file. Then, in SaT, you would just assign a hotkey to "A".

Quote:2. Have you find the solution where we can resize different tables like which we move to grid other than what we have in stack ?

Unfortunately, all grid slots must be the same size at the moment. This feature may be possible in the future but no guarantees.

Quote:3. I am using stacking with SAT and have my new table opening in grid and want to know if we can do something like when grid is full the new table should move at the bottom of stack directly.

Hrmm.. this is a decent idea, and it could be added. But the main problem is usability: if this is a New Table you just opened, then you still need to take a seat and buy in. If the table moves to the bottom of the stack, then you will never see it, because it will never pop up since you don't even have a seat yet.
Thanks for the reply

I guess if we use auto seat there should not be a problem for sending new table directly to stack if grid is full
(08-12-2014, 05:04 PM)prab Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the reply

I guess if we use auto seat there should not be a problem for sending new table directly to stack if grid is full

Indeed, good point. I will probably add this for you in the next version.
(08-11-2014, 05:06 PM)prab Wrote: [ -> ]3. I am using stacking with SAT and have my new table opening in grid and want to know if we can do something like when grid is full the new table should move at the bottom of stack directly.

added in v2.68

you will need to add an extra advanced option:
http://www.stackandtile.com/sat/help/ext...ed-options
Thanks a lot Smile